View Single Post
Old 11-04-2021, 02:53 PM
MyrnaLynne
Master Fan

Oh no Aubie about falling over the new cat and getting so hurt! That's cats, always secretly plotting our demise.

Hope you are on the mend!

I'm so glad Podmom that you and Emily opted out of the 'superspreader' wedding! We went to a wedding Oct 16 in Maine and nobody in Maine (or at the wedding) was wearing masks and I was sure everybody would be sick after they got home but so far, everyone was okay! I got my booster shot last week, Mlette got hers this week, and Mr ML gets his Monday, I got the flu shot too, just in case!

We had almost no trick or treaters for Halloween - maybe 3 or 4 - despite my door being all decorated and my porch lit up and decorated - nope, they just passed by. I felt like the wallflower at the dance. And now I'm stuck with 3 bags of candy. I may not bother next year; maybe we'll go over to Mlette's house and help them hand out candy.

I whipped down all the Halloween decor Nov 1, and have the bag of Thanksgiving things out and ready to hang up.

Changing clocks back an hour this weekend, always a pain, and then it will be dark around 4:30 pm - Very depressing.

Ekua You're back to in-person teaching! That's wonderful! So complicated, this pandemic teaching stuff.

I don't know what's getting into people, but kids here are brawling in the schools - a 16 year old girl just put her school principal in the hospital (she punched her in the face)! People have just gone crazy.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan