View Single Post
Old 10-29-2021, 06:27 PM
podmom
Elite Fan

I can believe it’s almost Halloween because I’ve been eating Halloween candy for a couple weeks now. Bought it early because of the fear of empty shelves and I’ve been enjoying it I need to get a grip!

So it’s just been one medical thing after another with me of late. I had to get Hand surgery a few days ago so my right hand is a bit unusable so I am talk texting at the moment. Get my stitches out next week. Then don’t have to take a shower with a baggie on my hand. 👍

I’m making up on doctors and dentist appointments I’ve been putting off. Needed to get them over with so that’s coming this week after I leave Emily‘s where I have been for a few days. So wonderful to see Margot and Sloan and Emily but bitter sweet because it’s hard to leave and know it will be several weeks before I see them again although this time it will be relatively soon because of Thanksgiving. Believe me I know I am so fortunate to have kids within driving distance but I can’t help missing them.

I had to turn down a wedding invitation, I might’ve mentioned that here, because of Covid and I’m glad I did because Emily and her college and high school friends were all invited to a wedding. Emily chose not to go because of Covid and just having this baby which would be a pain to take to wedding and it turned out to be a bit of a super spreader. Everyone was vaccinated I am knowing of more and more breakthrough cases unfortunately.

I hope you guys are all doing well.