View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 08:46 AM
Roswell 10/2/00
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
Considering he was only around for 2 eps, I'm guessing that they didn't really care about chemistry of things like that...

Lets keep in mind the WB wanted to cancel Roswell after one season and were not expecting the fans to save the show and get season two.

Season two if you have the Roswell trading cards on the back of then you can see how it was going to be totally different storyline for season 2.

I think they referred to Max as a prince and Howie from the Back Street Boys who saids "It has begun' at the end of season 1 was going to have a much bigger role in season 2.

However you can tell the WB was so over Roswell and how they treated the cast on season 2.

I heard stories that Emilie de Ravin came out of Katism office crying when they told her that her character was the one who killed Alex.I heard she was so upset with what they did to Tess.

Plus I know when Colin Hankes asked if he could still guest star on the show because he loved Roswell so much they refused and he was shocked when they killed off his character.

You can tell at that point the network the WB wanted to get rid of Roswell and the writers didn't care anymore.

I heard they worked long hours to film the end of season two before Jason left to the country film his movie the Shipper News.

Jason I heard had the flu when they filmed the season 2 ending you can tell when you watch it that he didn't look or sound well but still decided to film.

I also heard that Jason paid out of his pocket for the whole crew to get paid for the over time when the WB refused.

You can tell the cast was so done with the WB and with the creators at the end of season 2 but they cared enough about one another to get the job done and tell the story.

Also the actor who played Kivar didn't do anything after Roswell. I agree they needed a stronger actor and a better storyline for him in season 3!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!