View Single Post
Old 10-20-2021, 08:38 PM
Donna K.
Fan Forum Legend

The Boys' Season 3 Includes Footage of a Supe Falling Asleep While Shooting

Quote:
If fans of The Boys pay close attention to the series' upcoming third season, they may just spot a supe acting a little more sluggish than usual.

While attending a retrospective panel at New York Comic Con 2021, the cast of the series were posed the question that if they could have a tailored version of any superhero's costume from the show, whose would they choose? The Deep actor Chace Crawford poked fun at fellow actor Nathan Mitchell--who plays Seven supe Black Noir--during his response, saying that he would take Noir's suit so he could sleep on set. During the discussion, the cast revealed that Mitchell's habitual napping has been caught on camera and may even show up in an episode next season.

"I would do Black Noir cause then I could just pass out on set any time I wanted to and no one would know, and just fall asleep. No one would know," Crawford said. Homelander actor Antony Starr chimed in, adding, "That's true. Nathan has literally fallen asleep in the middle of scenes. No one notices, he's just [snoring noises]." Starlight actor Erin Moriarty then joined the conversation to add some behind-the-scenes information about an upcoming scene that will feature Mitchell's habitual drowsiness.

"I will say, there's a moment in Season 3, this gives away no spoilers," Moriarty said, "Where all of a sudden I tap the person sitting to my left, and Nathan, who plays Noir, is sitting in front of me and I just see his head going [slowly nodding back and forth] while the camera is rolling. So, there's a moment in Season 3 and you see Noir's head just going suddenly [nodding head slowly back and forth]. He's asleep. Fully, 100-percent asleep, caught on camera."

Donna