View Single Post
Old 10-16-2021, 02:58 AM
TomsEnough
Fan Forum Hero

^ Okay. 218 Words:

Quote:
I fell in love with Tom Welling when I first saw him in "Cheaper By The Dozen" back in December 2003. I started watching Smallville Season One on TV in August 2004, and half of Season Two in January, 2005. By, March, 2005, I saw the first half of Season Four, and in June, 2005, I saw Season Three. By the start of Season Five, I have been hooked, following weekly and watching up to date to the best of my access at the time. I have tried to join every community online through the years, and Fan Forum is super special at this point. I LOVE Tom's portrayal of Clark Kent/Kal-El Of Krypton in all 218 episodes of the entire series! As I have told Tom: "Smallville is a fantastic television series which was SO MUCH MORE than JUST a TV show. You revitalized an American legend/icon with your convincing portrayal of Clark Kent, and it is one of the many reasons I look up to you as my HERO! As Smallville's 3in1, you were totally involved in "We are scientists in creation of memory, but our memories will never blur nor fade."" I continue to love and support Tom through all aspects of life, and I am so proud of him in every way! SMALLVILLE FOREVER!
Liv tells me that Tia will have to add it in the OP here.

Last edited by TomsEnough; 10-16-2021 at 03:27 AM
TomsEnough is offline   Reply With Quote