View Single Post
Old 10-13-2021, 06:29 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Pretty much, yeah

Were you happy with the core 5's career choices?
Yeah. I discovered due to Dawson's Creek. At least there was one good thing Dawson's Creek did for me.

Overall, yes. I am actually trying to remember precisely what everyone did.

Peyton: Music/records... I mean, yes, for sure. We saw her as an expert in music very early on. Loved the mixed tapes she gave Lucas, helped even Brooke with giving Lucas. I kind of wish she would have done more drawing on the side, more of that creativity she truly had in spades. I loved when she drew on the court, etc. Not for an occupation, I think her occupation was overall right, but just seeing her do more art with drawing on the side would have been cool.

Lucas: Author/Writer. Yes, perfect. Especially since it was through his writing Lucas/Peyton reunited in the first place.

Nathan: Pro Basketball player... until he wasn't. Kind of sucked, that injury. I didn't like that sports agent BS especially with Clay. I wish he would have gotten into coaching when his pro career was over immediately instead.

Haley: Recording artist/Co-Owner of Karen's Cafe. Yes, I liked this for her but still wish her music would have been integrated better. Of course the tour storyline sucked in many ways then it was like her music for a while was put on the shelf. I wish we would have seen her create music in a more consistent, lower key way. Or even a writer/producer of other music. It seemed like all or nothing. Musicians who write are always writing. I just would have liked seeing more consistency. Her career bounced off of Nathan too much I guess, like it depended on what he was doing which determined how much we saw Haley focused on her career.

Brooke: Brooke suddenly an owner of a big business was very unrealistic. But when she got involved with/Owner of Baker Man clothing boutique plus Co-owner of Karen's Cafe... way more Brooke.

You?