View Single Post
Old 10-11-2021, 07:24 AM
EricForman2222
New Fan

Thanks for the add. I used to be on F4F, but all of my info was on a different computer.

I had to re-sign up when I heard about this.

I do have my concerns about this show - the only one who posted anything, of the young cast, is the one that can't be in it, DM on his Insta.

It's great that Eric and Donna got married - but what happened between New Years 1980 and 1995 (I think that's the starting year)?

Wilmer is busy with NCIS, so I don't know if Fez will make an appearance.
Topher also has his show Home Economics, but you can't have a show about the Forman family without Eric.

I was disappointed with the whole season 8 fiasco and what they did to Jackie and Hyde, because of DM's real life, I always wondered if they are just going to pair Jackie with Kelso just because it's easy to do with Mila and Ashton being married? And to me recasting is very iffy, people want Mila and Danny, not Mila and fill in actor's name here.

I just don't want any dumb, lazy sitcom lines to describe Hyde's absence and any of the others that may not be available.

Although they had recast Laurie for a few episodes during the original show, will they bother?

And will they make Midge's death canon since Tanya Roberts recently passed away?

I am excited for the show, but I don't rule out the powers that be doing something stupid, because that's usually what happens in these situations.