View Single Post
Old 09-23-2021, 08:31 AM
BlackWhiteRose
Fan Forum Star

Reading a book about spirits, Phoebe saw Wyatt looking at the picture of his parents, who disappeared out of Colorado where the snowstorm was dumped. After two demons arrived they chanted the incantation of the next group of evil children at the house located in a gated community. It was a scary sight and Phoebe wanted to find the key for her room but it had been taken by Prue. The Manor had so many bedrooms and windows that made strange sounds whenever the wind blew. When the weather had cooled down the temperature of the manor. Leo brought the chandelier that his son to the staircase, but it was so dangerous that he noticed that carrying a crystal stone would help summon the other witches from the past. The sisters saw the demons disappearing into the air. After Piper took over ten demons to vanquish their minions, she told Leo that the Harpies was planning to attack them with poisoned fruit. Leo thought she just joked with vanquishing the Harpies and told her that they're going to fight the evil warlocks. Leo opened the pathway to the empty hallway with two boxes marked, "Danger." One of the sisters remembered the code word for the room, then the door started to fly over Phoebe. If it was a surprise for everyone to go towards the edge of the doorstep for the package at the house. Later Leo called the elders to discuss the next plan of their capture of the evil priests who took Patty to the hospital. There, Piper gaveher
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~