View Single Post
Old 09-19-2021, 11:55 AM
Nici Dawson
Master Fan

Ben's Music News with his Westworld co-star Evan Rachel Wood.

Quote:
Utterly overwhelmed by the response to my first single. You are the most loyal, passionate, ardent supporters a man could wish for!

Here’s a stunning still of Evan and me from the video. Let me know in the comments what your favorite moment was?

Swipe ➡️ to see how we shot the film mostly at double ‘chipmunk’ speed for the dreamlike, romantic feeling!

Thank you for all your comments and singing and dancing and artwork and love 🥰
Keep spreading the word, follow my YouTube (link 🔗 in bio) for lots more bits and bobs soon (and maybe even another music video!)

#iwishforyoutobehappy #eleveneleven #music #newmusic #songsforyou #11111

Quote:
‘11:11’

MY FIRST SINGLE IS OUT NOW!

I am so thrilled to be sharing this with you after 20 years of wanting to release my own music and finally finding the right reasons... it’s never too late!

Does the mirror number time 11:11 have mystical, cosmic significance?! Maybe not… but it can’t hurt to make a wish.
My wish is in the song: for you all to be ‘happy, free and fearless’ in the pursuit of your dreams. So make a wish or 3 for someone you love, tag them here… and then go and help my dream come true by streaming the song.

I’m so proud of this tune and music video and many wonderful, talented people helped me get it from my piano to here:

🎶 Produced by: @johnalagia & @jessebergometer
🎹 : @imcharlesjones
🥁: @p_hammy_hamilton
🎸 bass : @Conor_mccreanor
🎺 : Lee R Thornburg

⭐️Starring : Evan Rachel Wood
🎥 Directed by : @ltkrieger
🎞 Produced by: @skydart , Tim Harms, Eric Kochmer, @palekidd

Endless support from @huntereofficial and encouragement from @darrencriss and the team at LabelLogic and so many others who know who they are.

❤️

(ALL LINKS IN BIO)

#eleveneleven #music #newmusic #newsingle #11:11 #benbarnes #wish #happy #free #fearless #nevertoolate #songsforyou