View Single Post
Old 09-11-2021, 07:33 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah it was a unique experience having them visually reacting to the episode & each other. I really liked that. I hope it continues even when they can do them the same as they used to. While clearly they were separate it brought them together, as well as bringing in their audience to join them too. It almost makes me want to start watching LA so I can see what they did for their commentary sooner

Yeah what you learn depends on what you're taught. Australia's heavily influenced by British English over American English - we more get the American influence from television/movies, while the British comes from the European settlement here. So I probably have more of a British influence in what/how I say things. Along with how things have changed to suit Australia & our own idioms & sayings

He had really logical explanations. I think my brain just wants to keep picking on it though. It refuses to fully believe that they did think things through. But I also trust that Steven knows what he's doing & did the research. He says many fans think they cheated & got it wrong but he's also right in what he says - they don't mention Shannon's name. As soon as you take that into consideration it is right - when Ducky finds out about Shannon from Jenny in Hiatus that is the first he hears her name & learns what happened. Everything to do with Shannon (& Kelly) occurred between this meeting & Gibbs joining NIS so it does fit. It is just the question on if Ducky heard about why Gibbs joined NIS really. But Gibbs easily could've given Ducky a different reason. Then with the time gap I can accept that Ducky wouldn't think to ask 'hey did you ever go after that woman we were talking about' or if he did ask it that Gibbs would've in his grief not said anything. We also don't know for sure that Ducky joined NIS at this point (it just seemed to match up) or when exactly after Gibbs joined NIS that he was reunited with Ducky

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote