View Single Post
Old 08-30-2021, 06:33 PM
Psychically Linked ღ
Elite Fan

Love the OP!!!

Buck & Abby (9-1-1) The way she treated him was appalling. He deserved so much better. If she didnt want to be with him the way he wanted to be with her, she should've just told him instead of letting him hang onto her for MONTHS after she left. And then to turn up out of the blue with a FIANCEE without even having the guts to break up with Buck? Nah. No thank you. He deserved better.

Eddie & Ana (9-1-1)
When the show itself has you forget that Eddie has an actual girlfriend you know you're doing romance wrong.

Max & Liz (Roswell New Mexico) Honestly Liz is a much better character away from Max. Their romance does nothing for me and Max's melodrama man pain does absolutely nothing for me or Liz as a character either. Not my thing.

Damon & Elena (TVD) (As of my current rewatch I absolutely despise these two. They bring down the show when they're on screen together and honestly they are very toxic together. Sure Nina and Ian have chemistry but I just dont see Damon & Elena as the true love forever that the show kept on trying to push toward us. Again not my thing.

Other usuals:

Jace & Alec (Shadowhunters)
Dawson & Joey (Dawson's Creek)
Brian & Michael (Queer as Folk)
Jack & Gwen (Torchwood)
Stiles & Lydia (Teen Wolf)
Ste & Harry (Hollyoaks)

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean