View Single Post
Old 08-27-2021, 10:06 AM
My Kind Of Crazy
Moderator Support Team

I was trying to find ONE pic of Isa for #nationaldogday , but I kinda found a LOT. Apparently, the pooch is one of my favorite subjects to photograph.
But more importantly, is the snuggliest, sweetest (unless she doesn’t know you), silliest dog and she fits PERFECTLY into our family!! Thanks to @shadowhuskyrescue for that ❤️
Here’s to all the dogs that provide endless fur therapy to their owners!!

ALSO… in the slide where Isa is laying next to the little stuffed version of her, those are @petsies !! They made an EXACT stuffed animal replica of Isa for both Zoie and Bea!
It looks like an Isa puppy! ❤️

#adoptdontshop
#mydogismytherapist
#rescuedogsofinstagram
#huskymix #shepardmix
#germanshepardhuskychowmix

@neverthoughtidsaythis The moment has arrived! Celia hit 10k followers on Instagram, so now Jodie is starting a Tiktok account! That is if she can remember what she's doing, on what social media platform she's doing it on, AND what her name is. Can she do it? If she does, will you follow her (she’s the one that’s verified)? Let us know by subscribing on @youtube! Plus, you can also follow Celia's Tiktok and the Never Thought I'd Say This Tiktok! Look at us being all Tiktoky! *link in bio! #neverthoughtidsaythis #NTIST #nevernation #tiktok #tiktokdance #Charlidamelio #jodiesweetin #celiabehar #mom #moms #comedy #funny #momlife @bpmajor