View Single Post
Old 07-20-2021, 12:19 PM
airali_glo
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire for a heart (View Post)
ive only seen Thomas aka max in legacies, all these actors are new

i def see that Aki is a bit shy and anxious and would love to see him more confident further on

thanks for keeping updates
Oh as for me, the only one I knew already is Laura Benanti! I remember when the casting news started to come ou I was like who are these people? even though I had already seen Emily in Revenge, but she was a kid then and I had absolutely no memory of her (I didn't even like the show).

Yeah, same about Aki. Which makes the whole thing with Max even better, you know that contrast between shy and introvert with confident and extrovert? Love it
Max and Audrey are too much Chair 2.0. in my opinion and we don't really need a replica of an OG couple. What's so interesting in such? I mean it's already been seen.

Zoya's father actor posted a bunch of pics from the cast rehearsal of ages ago

This was us rehearsing at @manhatta_nyc a billion years ago when we were all babies not knowing what we were doing in the show (except @joshsafran & @karenaevans ), newly navigating shooting a show during a pandemic, and also feeling like we’ve known each other our whole lives. The views could have been better but whatever (jk)

Also this little video is very interesting, the cast talks about music, including which song represents their character the most. Got to appreciate Evan's choice ("I'm coming out" by Diana Ross )

https://twitter.com/MTV/status/1416457676024807426