View Single Post
Old 07-19-2021, 02:38 AM
Lauren Helen Graham
Fan Forum Star

The Blacklist News, Media and Spoilers #17: Because after this big death in the season finale we need some good news.

the blacklist news, media and spoilers
s e v e n t e e n t h • a p p r e c i a t i o n • t h r e a d

Banner by Miranda

spoiler policy
It is allowed to post spoilers but only in this thread on the board. It is required that a spoiler is put between spoiler tags ( [SP ] [/SP ] ) If you want to react on a spoiler please put that between spoiler tags as well. We don't want to spoil posters that don't want to be spoiled. Information is considered to be a spoiler if it details something that has not yet been broadcast anywhere in the world.

Promos that have already aired on television and small episode descriptions are not considered to be spoilers. Pictures from promos that have already aired on television or are from general promotional material at official websites or published in magazines are not considered to be spoilers.

Pictures of clips, episode stills and filming pictures of scenes from an upcoming episode that are available on the Internet and have not been aired on television are considered to be spoiler-ish, and they should only be posted in this thread. Icons made from these images cannot be posted in the general icon thread; nor can they be used on until after the episode airs.

latest news

https://tvline.com/2021/07/15/nbc-fa...o-pd-fire-svu/

previous threads
01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10
11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16