View Single Post
Old 07-18-2021, 01:26 PM
Violent Delights
Fan Forum Legend

They probably needed extra time for the effects, while it was available in 4K.
Quote:
I like how it was set up with actual set pieces, stage and some of the lighting but the rest was done with visual effects. It was quite the bombastic show! Digging it.
Yeah, I was surprised how well it worked! I was a little unsure about the whole thing when it was first announced, but they'll pulled it off as usual.
Quote:
Great selection of songs, wish it could have been little longer with a few more slower songs, but that's just me.
I was surprised by the track selection too, apart from the newest ones of course. I thought it would be longer than an hour, but I watched it twice so it works out.
Quote:
Though I was playing it on my laptop and wouldn't have been excessively loud, I closed my windows just in case I would be disturbing next door, though it's being rented out at the moment for people on holiday so I don't know if there's anyone in there. I sacrificed a cool breeze coming in through my room (it is super hot up here I'm melting) to watch it. As soon as it was over, I open the windows again and I hear live music playing outside. Ugh. Seriously?
You should have definitely started it over again, on full volume, with the window open.
and I will never be captive, or hostage, or confined.
- icon - k-pop - Dave