View Single Post
Old 07-18-2021, 01:30 AM
florerr
Master Fan

It's not good at all!

Yeah, it's crazy how the checking can be sloppy, and people don't care about others enough to stay put...

In NL the majority of "our" new cases are of the Delta strain, but it's not as bad, not that many hospitalized cases, thanks to the majority of the population willingly vaccinating... It's only the younger generations now... I agree that it shouldn't be mandatory, but if there is a choice of multiple good/working vaccine options, then it sounds unwise to gamble and think that it won't affect you... Of course, I'm not talking about someone already having a serious illness, where no one really knows what the shots could do... Just about a normal average person...

It shows the industry & the struggles of finding a job perfectly, it just didn't sound realistic to the Rory we knew back then... Who was ambitious and turned down Logan's proposal to go on a campaign tour as a reporter - that was the s7 final ending, right?

Steph, I agree... I would have gladly taken another day of weekend...

My parents are still "en route", but everything went fine with arriving - we have had floods in parts of NL & Germany for the past few days - and checking in... I hope that they can relax and enjoy the change of place...

Last edited by florerr; 07-18-2021 at 01:43 AM