View Single Post
Old 07-17-2021, 12:40 PM
florerr
Master Fan

I would say that Australia is lucky that it can get away with not having a good/convincing vaccination plan, and with just a few cases...

As you say, it all depends on who's arriving to the island/country and from where...

But I know even in my workplace most of the young people - my generation & the ones even younger - don't want to get the vaccine, because they think that the virus is something only for older people... And right now they're the ones increasing the numbers once again...

Revival Rory was odd... She was a 30 years old stuck with a mentality of someone just getting her BA... It was weird... At least Lorelai was still Lorelai... And of course the absence of Sookie was noticeable too

Yeah, we totally could... But since for the next 2 weeks, it's basically me in charge of the office, I can't do that... I got a few stuff assigned to me, stuff that is normally handled by our manager... Nothing that I cannot do well, or figure out how to do.. It just means that I will work full-timer hours this month...

Sorry for not posting yesterday, my parents are going on holiday tomorrow morning, and I was more in "let's make sure that I don't need to do much grocery shopping and that everything is in order mood"