View Single Post
Old 07-15-2021, 02:21 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

I really don't know what Australia is doing
We're also sending some of our supply to neighbouring countries too...
JJ is approved here but don't think we've got it here yet. It was only approved recently

See I just think it was a bad storyline for them both . Mostly Dean though. It showed him as immature, well both really. He rushed into a marriage while still in love with Rory. The end showed how Rory was in a different place but they could've done it in another way imo

Jess isn't Rory's Luke. He's Rory's Christopher. They shouldn't have made Logan it in the revival. I agree that they took Logan backwards in the revival. They had him in a good place where he was free from his family & could finally live his life. But did he still have that so much in the revival? Then still sleeping around instead of just sticking with one woman? Didn't he learn anything from his relationship with Rory on how to have a monogamous relationship? I think he'd want to have that again & then find someone who would say yes to his proposal

Agreed with a new guy being better . But not this forgotten boyfriend rubbish they did. that was odd

That sounds bad Not fair on you. Hope it isn't too busy for that period of time

Chelle » join GTmy art