View Single Post
Old 07-03-2021, 07:27 PM
Jared ❤︎ Jensen
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
So I finally got around to watching this episode!

Well that was random! But I loved it. Loved how it was God making the musical numbers happen. The first song was so sad.

The one at the football field was fabulous. Lucifer's face when Chloe started dancing cracked me up Finally Chloe meets God, I love how she wasn't afraid of telling him what she thought of him but with respect

I'm glad Chloe told Lucifer that she doesn't believe that he, or that anyone, is incapable of love.

God being the ultimate embarrassing father trope and Lucifer shaking his head all the time was so funny!

Maze and Ella's number was hot! Ella trying hard not to be attracted to bad guys. Be strong, Ella!

Dan meeting God was hilarious. And then learning that he dated God's wife who was in Charlotte's body for a while. Dan's number was probably the most random out of them all and probably my least favouiite if I'm honest.

Loved the scene with Lucifer and God in a therapy session with Linda.

Linda's song with Charlie was cute.

Trixie singing was even more adorable, and omg all the Chloe and Lucifer flashbacks!

The ending, wow. So God is losing control of his powers hence why he couldn't control or stop all the musical numbers. That can't be good!

So many laugh out loud moments yet with heart wrenching moments too. Ugh, my heart can't take it!!!
Chloe telling God what she thinks of him was so awesome

I loved that God was really trying his best to bond with Lucifer, him being an embarrassing dad was so much fun.

Loved the therapy scene too! Linda snapping and telling it how it is

The song choices were so amazing, their cover of I Dreamed a Dream was breathtaking! And that ending, makes me emotional just to think about it.