View Single Post
Old 06-29-2021, 03:03 AM
airali_glo
Elite Fan

Hello I added all those who asked! Welcome to the thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
add me. I am excited that the leads include two blackwomen. Also the lack of the Blair trope has me jazzed.
Yeah, it's great to see! The original was very very white (just like most of the other tv shows back then, unfortunately. especially teen dramas). It seems on Tumblr and social media that a lot of peop,e are obsessed with Monet already.
What do you mean with Blair's trope? Audrey is the closest to Blair, it seems, just without her hunger for power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by watercolors. (View Post)
I am interested in watching this! Always wanted to watch the original, just never got around it.
Really? It was on Netflix, I think? Maybe it's still there? I remember deciding to watch the original back then because I saw Chuck and Blair everywhere and I wanted to know who they were and why everybody liked them

Anyway I don't think it's mandatory to watch the original to enjoy this one, since it's a continuation and I guess the OG characters will only be mentioned, unless they'll make a cameo at some point.

The social media team of this show it's great, though, with all the blasts now on IG

Who's the character you're more interested in, for now?