View Single Post
Old 06-21-2021, 07:20 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Wonderful comments Michelle as always. I really hated how the whole town turned on Andy like they did, and I loved how Nina still stuck by him, and Harold showed him respect. One thing that this show really did was show that small town citizens can be so closed-minded and judgemental. I really felt so bad for Andy in this episode.
Excellent comments as usual your way.

I couldn’t stand this either. They had no idea what happened. They assumed the worst and probably because he was considered the outsider from the moment he entered town, it was easy for them to see him as a villain once again. They liked him since he didn’t charge for medical services but basically used him for this benefit. Everwood was perfect at depicting small town.

Did you like that Andy didn’t announce what went on during surgery earlier, confidentiality and all? But what about the Harts? They knew Andy did nothing wrong yet were just fine Andy was basically abused by the entire town.

I also wish Andy would have explained to Amy precisely what Colin would have been like had he survived. I think he wanted to when she approached him at the restaurant and he told her to come to his office the next day. But you have to wonder if she would have gone so deep into depression had she fully understood Colin’s wishes/what happened during surgery/what Colin would have been like had he survived. I’m not sure she fully understood every aspect of the situation.

It also continues to bother me that Amy never found out Colin was finished with them right before the accident.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote