View Single Post
Old 06-05-2021, 07:16 AM
Summer Falls
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1975 (View Post)
It was a confusing season. Going in, most had heard that Sloane would be leaving. Or at least I did, she came back to tie up her storyline. Given the season and how they did the first they did the first part of the season "pre-covid". Sloane's exit lacked a little because it did not seem to make sense. I wish almost they had tied to to her daughter...

Although it made sense Sloane would want to help others. And in this crazy world. She needed a change.

Yes, if we had a full season. It might have made more sense. They made sudden turns in storylines quickly and without a lot of sense to them. Like Emily Fornell.

And then Gibbs. I know there is a lot of mystery. Maybe we will have more sense about Gibbs, and now Bishop.

It was a odd year. Almost rivaled the "Writer's strike" season with some of the shows deeply affected with their storylines.

Maybe one day it will make sense.
It did feel like the season of the writers strike .

Season of loses for sure .

I do agree the time jump was odd , I wish Sloane had better ending.
I wish we saw the lead up and the team be there for Palmer when Breena died .

Emily I guess it is a good way to explain addiction but I also felt bad for Furnell and the actress to cause now is there a point for Furnell anymore?

Also sad note Gibbs giving up his dog ?? Really I always thought he needed a companion a dog is perfect than nope.... so angry
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote