View Single Post
Old 06-01-2021, 02:50 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Delia seems older than 9 to me. My neice is almost 9 and she seems younger.

This was a really good episode! I loved so much of it.

I really really really love Harold. Even more so than before. He has his own religious beliefs but he was still willing to help Kate. And i adore that this show tackled abortion and they did it so tastefully. His father sounds like such a good guy, and making Harold promise eh would help women in those situations... I love it.
Harold was outstanding in this episode. He always is, quirks and all, but this episode, he was simply amazing. Yes, this show tackled such a serious topic and hit it out of the park.

Quote:
I understood Andy's reasons for not being able to perform an abortion right now, after losing Julia. I think in the future he would be more willing but right hes still struggling with death and doesn't want that responsibility on his shoulders.
You make a good point. Maybe the writers did understand he was okay with it in S4 (a few years later) and it wasn't lack of continuity. He was always pro-choice regardless (thankfully) so it was all about Julia. He was not in as much pain a few years later so it would make sense he'd be in a better place to teach.

Quote:
Colin was a jerk this episode but I still felt awful for him at the end when he fell to the floor. So sad. And I couldn't help being mad at his parents for ignoring Andy's advice earlier.
What a powerful moment. Yes, his parents... so careless and dumb. I still continue to wonder IF they would have caught his side effects earlier and had another procedure before he had the seizure, would it have improved his chances of survival.

Quote:
Not sure where Amy's sudden urge to stand against Colin came from. To me, it felt a bit out of nowhere based on how shes been acting the entire season. But maybe seeing Ephram alone at the dance really forced her into action becasue she felt so bad for him and didn't want him to be alone. I LOVEEEE that she went to sit with him and dance with him and that she chose him over Colin for once.

Quote:
Bright wanting to hang out with Ephram was a little strange but i kind of like that dynamic.
He kind of used him in a way since Colin and the rest of their group had him in the doghouse for sticking up for Ephram and standing up to Colin. But what I liked is he even told Ephram as much. He admitted it. I love how slowly Bright and Ephram are becoming friends.

Quote:
Poor Nina. I thought she dealt with the Delia thing decently well but she still should have taken the magazine and told her that it wasn't for kids to look at. She failed there lol. Andy yelling at her wasnt cool but he was going hrough a lot with the Kate case and i think projecting it onto Nina there. I liked their conversation at the end. Finally a decent storyline for Delia. The ending scene with Andy/Delia was so sweet, I loved when she told him he was doing okay lol. AWWW.
Exactly. I don't understand why Nina didn't just take it away. Also, she could have stated it was an adult magazine, not for children. I mean, that's true, lol. Andy definitely projected, you are absolutely right.

Quote:
Edna's speech was right but I didntt thin she needed to blow up at Andy about it.

Top 5:
1. Harold
2. Amy
3. Nina
4. Andy
5. Delia

honestly all of the characters were great in this episode but these five stood out to me.
Good ranking.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote