View Single Post
Old 05-30-2021, 11:40 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Breena's death made perfect sense. Emily's however didn't. Especially when the actress involved is still active in the industry & supposedly didn't know. I still feel terrible for Juliette Angelo if it is true, but I also hope she can move on to bigger & better things too. At least when it comes to Breena Michelle Pierce hasn't acted since about 2013... then of course they had just wrapped the storyline for Emily & had her in a good place. They didn't need two shocks like that. This is really the season for loss when you think about it (maybe that should be the title?)

I haven't met Knight or seen Bishop's writeout yet so can't comment about them. But the way they wrote out Sloane seemed ok to me. What was strange was the disjointed way they told things at the start of the season. It makes it harder to keep track on what is going on because we were in the past, then jumped through time quite a bit. Sloane would've been better to go out because of her daughter but that would've been predictable & honestly I think this worked better. She needed the change & wanted to help people, plus she got some closure I think too.
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote