View Single Post
Old 03-14-2021, 04:26 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

For the past few months this board has been struggling. We've never had a high post count, but lately most weekly counts have been below or barely been meeting the minimum or I've had to ask for help so that we do. As I'm sure everyone knows, Fan Forum requires that we average at least 12 posts per day. We've been very lucky that the post count requirements are currently suspended & somehow we manage to just be making the minimum throughout the month. However I can't help but question how long that luck is going to last. I was hoping that it was simply the long hiatus, along with covid, but even with the new season starting our post counts each week are remaining low. In order to keep this board going we need the commitment of a few regular & dedicated posters who are going to post for the long term. Not simply to save the board as then we'll only return to this position.

Right now I have been in & out as I try finding a new job & moving which means that I may not always be able to dedicate the time to this board & ensuring that it meets the post count requirements each week. It also means that it may be a few days before I see episodes so I can't always contribute to conversations about them straight away. This board deserves to have a moderator who is able to dedicate more of their time to it. I'm happy to stay on if people want this board around still, but we at least need posts, if not a second moderator here.

Please let me know what you think, & any suggestions or advice you may have to renew interest here.

Chelle » join GTmy art