View Single Post
Old 03-11-2021, 09:57 AM
Penny Lane
Fan Forum Star

The Morgans [Hilarie|Jeffrey|Gus|George] #16: "We're gonna turn into wild animals, disappear and live in the woods by the ocean."

Welcome to the 16th Hilarie Burton & Jeffrey Dean Morgan +2 Thread

“We’re always coming and going… it’s hard, but there’s something exhilarating. I write him love letters he has to get his reading glasses to read. It’s all very cute!” - Hilarie Burton

“We got set up on a blind date by Jensen Ackles and his wife... And that was a little over three years ago. We’ve been attached at the hip since.” - Jeffrey Dean Morgan

Supporters:
1. dreamer3
2. CristalBuddy
3. hilarie.love
4. NBAlways
5. Blackened Sky
6. Pasadora
7. unfaithfully
8. fredothechimp
9. LuCe60
10. Alexa
11. L&P.Scott
12. Soenna
13. SprockLV
14. ShesHisComet
15. xxxLP_TLAxxx
16. Missml
17. Tears of an Angel
18. othgirl8706
19. Penny Lane
20. B.Chambers
21. LeytonForEver!
22. makry
23. OthLPlover
24. PeytonMelissa
25. Summer Falls
26. green eyes sparkle
27. sweety86
28. wanderer78
29. JamieScott
30. ~Unfaithful~
31. Laurababora
32. Callalily
33. MajorOTHfan
34. {Melody}
35. corona.and.lime
36. Elyx
37. Karma Police
38. HazelEyes.
39. skinarolp
40. karevluvsstevens85
41. babygirl23
42. your.art.matters
43. Kaltrina
44. Ron_Cullen
45. Pan
46. sbear
47. xlennie
49. AngelCutie
50. marikela_s
51. missygurl88
52. Jamie Choate
53. Ladybugger
54. CarmenJessicaLP
55. *Stephie*
56. RoganFan
57. heartlines
58. BethG
59.Lauren Jame
60. ♕Misha's Minion♕
61. ♥true_crime_beauty64♥

“Every time I would go to LA, I would stay at Danneel and Jensen’s house. And I think Jensen got sick of me dating dorks. I think he was like, ‘Alright, whoever Hilarie dates, I’m gonna have to hang out with by proxy, so let me just pick him.’ Jensen was like, ‘Yeah, I’ve got somebody for you to meet’ and Danneel was like, ‘Who?’ and he whispers into her ear and she’s like, ‘Yes, yes, yes.‘” - Hilarie Burton

“I happened to be single and Jensen said, ‘I’ve got a girl you should meet”. So I went to a bar and I met Hilarie at a bar with Jensen and Danneel, and the rest is history. I [got a little too lit]. We all did. We ended up back at my house drinking shots of tequila. But she was really cool and somehow I talked her into going to — I was on my way to do a movie called The Resident in New Mexico and she was on her way to Paris — and I talked her into, instead of going to Paris, to come and see me in New Mexico. And I ruined her life and now she’s stuck with me.” - Jeffrey Dean Morgan

“You are so many things to so many people. And I love the kindness you generously share with the people you cross paths with. But to Gus and I, you are the dad who goes swimming when it’s cold. You’re the dad who works all night and travels all day to make it to soccer. You’re the dad who washes dishes when I’m overwhelmed. You’re the dad who holds his teary boy when he needs a bandaid. You’re the dad who sings Chaka Khan in the car to make us laugh. You are the dad who makes us both feel protected and lucky and loved. You’re our hero and we love you so so much.” - Hilarie Burton

“He is incredible. I mean, that’s my new favorite thing, being a dad. It’s been amazing. It’s my favorite thing to do. I spend my whole day with him since we wrapped this show, I’ve purposely not done anything, so it’s been daddy/kid time. I’ve let Mom go and do a job and I just really wanted to spend time with him.” - Jeffrey Dean Morgan

Media:
01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05
06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10

Previous Threads:
01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05
06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10
11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

a meaningful, sane existence