View Single Post
Old 03-10-2021, 11:01 AM
Pempees
Elite Fan

Okay, so first off, I loved this episode.

The family stuff was great. I think the show, this far, has a perfect balance with the super stuff and the family stuff. We get these deep conversations and tough choices, fights and then the cute moments like the paint fight Clark joining the football team as a assistant coach, so cute when he pretended the cooler was heavy

I am really with most of you about Jordan. He is superbly selfish, and he should appreciate Jonathan helping him to play football, since Jonathan is giving up a lot. It was his thing and even though "he doesn't own football", it was the one thing that was going on for him. Jonathan was so rational about the listening in with Clark and to be fair, if Clark had not showed up, Jordan would have fried Sean for sure.

Clark and Lois are so perfect for each other. The moment when Lois called Clark to the motel room, my heart was beating. Think about how worried Clark was when she called Anyway, I sensed that something was off about the character when Lois stabbed her with the pen through the ear and he wasn't even bleeding.

But what is going on with all these people with powers, and so similar to Clark's?? The meta he fought in the motel, and then the girl who fried the first meta. WHAT IS GOING ON!! I can't wait till next week
| Icon by MyLastDayWithoutYou |