View Single Post
Old 02-09-2021, 02:31 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Its just weird. He doesn't need to be there but Hetty has asked him to come in & it all seemed to come out of nowhere. Maybe Barrett & Renee both wanted to cut back on their screentime so this was the answer to it?

Fatima & Roundtree bring in some new life to the show & a different dynamic & they're really working well together. They work well with the others too so they're a good addition to the show

Yeah I doubt they had her in the car. Maybe they used old footage

I didn't dislike the parallel it just didn't have any connection to the rest of the episode or make sense why Callen wasn't there. They just wanted to get him to see that Anna wasn't where he thought to set up for what is coming up. It obviously fit best here rather than in a later episode. Or maybe I'm forgetting some sort of setting up from the previous ep to explain him going? I don't think there was any though, he just was gone in this ep. Then the parallel is just two scenes so seems a bit odd & you need to think about it for a second. Or I was just really tired while watching it so it took me a second to see what they were saying with them. But I think that it is going to make more sense when looked at over a few episodes instead of just looking at it in the context of this episode

It is almost a month . This aired on Jan 17 & the next ep airs on Feb 14

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote