View Single Post
Old 02-02-2021, 03:19 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

It should air here next week, no reason for it not to. They just only will give us one episode at a time as if they aired it back to back here they would've had to hold LA off for a week. Given both shows are a few episodes behind I'd rather they air one of each than hold LA off again (neither show could air last Tuesday due to it being a public holiday) even if its a shame to wait another week for the other episode.

Plus with the breaks in the US it actually works out that Australia will catch up before the end of the month (not that I really think they even looked at that). I think we'll still have to have a week off from NCIS actually as there seems to be only one new episode airing of it this month

Quote:
Let me know, what you think about the "extra" lying behind McDelilah at the resort
It could be a doll, I can't tell if she's breathing. It looked like maybe she was breathing at first but the more I watch her the less it does. She's very still behind them if she is a real extra

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote