View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 07:28 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

I completely agree that there are unnecessary risks. Unfortunately shows want to tell certain stories, & put some level of normality to things which aren't necessary. Fans for the most part would understand. We'd understand for the most part if they'd delayed the shows longer too tbh.

why put that couple together now? I agree with you on that one. Although NCIS may do the same with Nick & Ellie when really they could hold off longer too . We'll just have to wait & see on that one...
Its a shame shows don't realise that they can have couples together without showing them together. Kissing can be avoided. A hug isn't necessary but could be less dangerous or can have more precautions in place (E.G. have them wearing masks). I guess in trying to show normality they're showing how couples are allowed to kiss & hug still? (Or at least they are here & I presume other countries) But realistically are couples doing that? Some maybe, others would be less or not at all (probably more if one is a higher risk). In LA's case with Callen & Anna they were probably trying to show they were back to normal, but we know they love each other so as the viewer we don't actually need to see them kiss or hug to prove that. You can also imply things happened without seeing them.

Quote:
Masks aren't as necessary when they're socially distanced.
Unfortunately some shows have characters removing masks when they're close to another character simply to have a conversation. It makes it easier to understand them but for safety they should've kept their masks on. If the audio is hard to understand surely they could do a voice over work to make it clearer? May cost them more but safety should be the priority there. Or don't have characters standing so close together.

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote