View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 08:14 PM
crash landing
Fan Forum Legend

Ah my favorite CIA trouble marker to look forward too for Sabatino

Be watching tomorrow where have 2 episodes now left

Surprised it wasn't Chris' son considering they like to do that considering Sean being Mark's son and plays Younger!Gibbs still need to see where maybe fact that Sean is a grown man and is an actor it seems though I know other shows that the actors do use their own kids [wasn't it JJ from Criminal Minds being actress's real kid?]
- Oh interesting that its same type of situation of a Younger!Callen at the same age that Sean would have been when he played Younger!Gibbs didn't know that Chris's kids would be that old yet to consider it may have been younger version of Callen

Wow Chris is already 50 years old and he's got 5 kids wow busy man. Seems he's been with his wife since 1996 at least cause seems he proposed to her in 1996 so guess kids could be early 20's or late teens

Quote:
Children with Caroline O'Donnell (two daughters and three sons): Lily Anne O'Donnell (b. September 3, 1999, aka Lily O'Donnell), Christopher Eugene O'Donnell Jr. (b. October 24, 2000), Charles McHugh O'Donnell (b. July 11, 2003, aka Charlie O'Donnell), Finley O'Donnell (b. March 24, 2006) and Maeve Frances O'Donnell (b. December 10, 2007, aka Maeve O'Donnell).
Good thing didn't watch 12x08 last night considering it was a cliffhanger
- Interesting opening scene with Roundtree saving that homeless man, bit of "action sequence"

- Poor Deeks washing out of the Academy

- This jewelry lady sassing Sabatino love it

- Interesting use of music/slow-mo for some of the action scenes

- Awful job on trying to do a younger Hetty

- EEKK an NCIS badge for Deeks literally did an "EEK" outloud
2 big WTF drops to end the episode Anna not actually doing rebuilding and Sam's daughter

Last edited by crash landing; 01-22-2021 at 08:48 AM
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote