View Single Post
Old 01-04-2021, 11:34 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

That sounds like a nice way to spend the time even if it wasn't really celebrating & it was more working. Nice you got to spend some time with family

I worked new years eve, then avoided going anywhere for the rest of it . Its meant to be lockdown here anyway with stay at home order unless its for an essential reason. So I only go out to go to work. I stayed up simply to see the clock turn over from 2020 to 2021 but that's about it

I asked if we could change the board name to reflect what the show is known as on social media. I already had to speak with the CT when they promote the board in any way to ensure they use the #charmedcw tag instead of #charmed2018 since that goes nowhere. The more I thought on it, the more I realised it just made the most sense to have the board itself called that. Then it saves any confusion there & its the same as what the show is known as on social media too. Don't know if it'll help people find us or boost activity here but it matches so there is that much . Sorry I didn't check on here first before doing it

Chelle » join GTmy art