View Single Post
Old 12-31-2020, 08:05 PM
Ironhorse25
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
What I'm saying is, does something *else* happen to these people that diminishes or eliminates their affect on the timeline? Do they die in some other way, or do their children die, or maybe they don't have any children. Some number of them probably simply don't do anything major.

As far as JFK is concerned, he had two children in this universe before he died, so his children are not an issue. Just because he lived, doesn't mean he did anything major after that point in his life. Yes, he was a successful politician, but that doesn't mean he had any significant impact on the world.
The people in the towers went on with whatever plans they had for the future (big or small). Some may have died later on from other causes.

We do know that JFK most likely was responsible for averting a Vietnam War and launching an earlier start to the space program.

We also know that he went on to become UN Ambassador and was chosen to head up a new Department of Ecology under the Obama administration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
Kinda makes you what’s tipping the fate. Would someone like Mark David Chapman (I hate how he shares my first and middle name) kill someone else if perhaps John Lennon was somewhere else that infamous day or would he even be a killer at all
Both scenarios were possible.

Last edited by Ironhorse25; 12-31-2020 at 08:37 PM