View Single Post
Old 12-05-2020, 01:50 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

While unlikely, I don't really see why it couldn't be Eric. It would be very strange, but I think anyone on the team would put their job on the line to protect one of their own. Then we don't know what is going on with Eric/Barrett or why he hasn't been on the show or when he is coming back. Plus from what I understood Deeks already has been forced to leave NCIS since the liaison positions were revoked. So while completely unlikely, it still could've been Eric. As I said though, I wasn't sure when I read it if it was right but forgot to check another source to see if it said the same. It definitely made me look twice as Deeks is by far the more obvious person to be reacting to Kensi being in danger. But it also seems like a very strange mistake for the site to be making too. Wherever they get their information from must have both actor & character names in the information I guess & they somehow removed the wrong name. CBS's release on their site doesn't list the actor names though & to me that would've been the logical source

I have no idea, but they don't sound like they're connected Wouldn't be the first time we got episodes on the same night which weren't connected. Would make sense if they were or be nice if they could air two-parters together

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote