View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 06:27 AM
Alwayshappy
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
someone let me know last night that the original Charmed is available to watch for free on Peacock so I will be able to finally start watching yay!
Enjoy! Love the original Charmed. The characters are so loveable and it was the second TV show I ever watched. Gilmore Girls was the first of course

Anja, I'm happy that you're enjoying TBBT! The shouting matches between Howard and his mother are amazing

I'm really happy that we saw a live taping of the show once. Loved being so close to the actors. You could see they all really enjoyed being there with one another. I think it was the 8th episode of season 9.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.