View Single Post
Old 11-03-2020, 08:49 AM
Charlone
Master Fan

Naruto fillers
Naruto Shippuden fillers

Both anime are from the original manga Naruto, they just "cut it" because anime was up to date with the manga and in the end of 1st Naruto they added a lot of fillers (like 70 for a 200 ep anime)

In total, including fillers, there are 700 episodes (casually the manga has 700 chapters). You might want to watch some fillers to see some jutsus, interactions between characters you like or only for fun. If I find it I'll share another list that explained all the fillers and what they are about, also they showed the difference on mixed episodes. Note on this that sometimes canon episodes have some filler stuff that are not part of the manga, like little scenes or interactions (this is mostly something common from animation studios). And yeah, sometimes they repeat hundred of times a moment to make it more dramatic.

Maybe what you can do is watch the first 130~ish episodes and then decide if you want to continue Shippuden (which I would also divide from the start to Pain arc, then until the start of the War arc, then until the end).