View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 05:21 PM
Sandy0401
Fan Forum Star

Okay so I talked with her teacher and her teacher is actually really impressed with her. Go figure, so I guess I'll keep on pushing through. I had to send in her work today because she had the dentist. Not sure if I mentioned it or not but she was crying in pain (she never cries in pain) the other day after eating a lollipop. Long story short the dentist seen nothing and we assumed she was making it up (told me one side, told the dentist it was another, told me she had pain, told him no and than said she was loving skipping school-had him and his assistants dying of laughter). After some much debate he decided to do some x-rays and viola! she has an infection next to the tooth that she had told me was hurting . So now it's a week of antibiotics and back to the OR in October or November.

Fiona, sometimes that's what we gotta do. It's so odd how some younger are more mature than the older. Not sure if it's the upbringing or childhood trauma or what though. I think with Amaya's dad it could be because of the country he comes from- multiple kids with other women or he just doesn't care (I haven't figured it out yet. He must have a tad bit of caringness in him though for his kids and their mothers he came to rescue me from a party gone wrong soo ). Hopefully exploring out of your comfort zone works for you

Icon by Fiona