View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 10:10 PM
Sandy0401
Fan Forum Star

Thanks ladies . It's really such a hard decision. Her teacher is doing another meet on Monday and Amaya wants to go see her so we will. I've talked with her teacher who did say I should give it a couple of more weeks, they went back September 8th or so so she says to give it a month or month and a half and see where Amaya stands come that time so I guess we'll keep going with it. I do third shift tonight (Thursday) and after work gotta run to the store so that'll make it easy on my mom (she's better when I'm not here), Monday morning I can make plans, Tuesday morning I work so that helps through til Wednesday .

Aww Fiona that's so sweet. Maybe it's a good thing . Do you prefer older guys? I get leery with younger ones but at the same time they can be more mature than the older ones (I mean I was born in 1991, Amaya's dad was born in 1979 and I think I am way more mature than him. I guess he's finally maturing but we shall see lol).

Candace, we do have a private school but it's like $12,000 a year or else she'd be going . It's really tough all the way around. Private, public, home, hybrid and so on. The only thing I hate about it all is the knockers, what works for one may not work for another so no need for the name calling/accusing parents of endangering their kids etc...I swear Covid has brought out the best and worst in many .

Icon by Fiona