View Single Post
Old 08-14-2020, 09:27 AM
Mo Nighean Donn
Fan Forum Legend

Family ♥ {Rory & Logan + 1}#69 - Because we will always love them!

1. Eternal Flame
2. dna2000
3. Unsung Hero
4. ln1
5. cartiergurl01
6. AlwaysHoldingOn
7. sLomo
8. caressie
9. Strega21
10. ALuv
11. RoganFan
12. hearty26
13. Falling~star
14. snatches like sunshine
15. Hachiko
16. Dreamer~Candy4eva
17. DiAn
18. Edelyn
19. lexhuntzberger
20. Full Throttle
21. Ace732
22. AllieCat60
23. B.Chambers
24. Starli
25. LuHuntzberger
26. summer storm
27. Icey_
28. B.Chambers
29. Cookie
30. Run to you
31. ladybug70981
32. loganandroryforever
33. Willow Fabian
34. fox24
35. covington
36. DizzyLizzy
37. Megan
38. CrashandBurn9
39. phyco52
40. Ruby Slippers
41. screaming colours
42. Lauren James
43. Brucas <3
44. Steph26
45.ale-la-pazza1

Logan Huntzberger is the son of the famous Mitchum Huntzberger, a wealthy newspaper mogul, and Shira Huntzberger, a well-known Hartford socialite.
Dubbed “king of the sloths” by his friends, Logan is a renowned ladies man and is good at doing as little as possible to get through school.
But behind the image and front that he puts up, Logan is a brilliant writer and is well-equipped to take over his father’s company in the near future,
though that’s the last thing that Logan wants to do with his life.
Logan’s family ties have brought him a world of wealth and fortune,
as well as a world of risk and stunts in the secret Life and Death Brigade.
And as Rory starts to get closer to the truth, he gives her a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity
that brings them closer than they ever imagined....

Lorelai Leigh Gilmore, nicknamed Rory, was born on October 8, 1984 at exactly 4:03 AM.
At the time of her birth, her parents, Lorelai and Christopher, were both only 16 years old, and in Christopher’s absence,
Lorelai decided to raise Rory on her own without the help of her wealthy parents.
Lorelai raised Rory in the small town of Stars Hollow.
Growing up in Stars Hollow, Rory was adored by the townspeople,
but wasn’t as liked by kids her age. Rory excelled at school,
never getting less than an “A” on any assignment. In order to obtain her life-long dream of attending Harvard University,
Rory applied to attend Chilton Academy, an extremely prestigious private school in Hartford, Connecticut.
Upon graduating Chilton as the school’s valedictorian, Rory chose to attend Yale University, instead of Harvard, her dream school,
in order to be closer to her mother and grandparents. When Rory later found out about Life and Death Brigade and the involvement of Logan's grandfather Elisa Huntzberger,
she planned to do everything she could to get the inside scoop.
And that was the moment their story truly started...

Video of the moment

#1 - Because their cute meet left us squealing!
#2 - Because we think he's going to be an excellent boyfriend #3 - Because he *is* an excellent boyfriend
#4 - Because our smut has reached a whole new level! #5 - Because once you go Sophie smut there's no going back! #6 - 'Cause they'll get what they want! Each other! #7 - He'll say hi to William and Harry for her
#8 - Because she'll save her Harlequin romance face just for him! #9 - No matter what, She's still proud of her boy! #10 - Together They'll find their way trough the maze called life! #11 ~ Because all paths lead to them!
#12 ~ Because Grandmothers do know what's best! #13 ~We know that marriage and babies are on the way! #14 ~In the end their path is the same...
#15 ~ The Rocket stayed out of the box, and in her heart! #16 ~ They may be apart, but together they belong! #17 ~ It'll never be too late to give their love another chance!!!
#18 ~ Because their love only happens 'Once in a Lifetime'! #19 ~ Sometimes True love means to let go, so you can give it another go! #20 ~ The wedding is all set, we're ready for the reunion now!
#21 ~ Because S8 with Matt on board would have given us the PERFECT ending! #22 ~ 'Let's do it again Rory, let's jump' #23 ~ Love matured and choices became harder... #24 ~ 'Cause They're after the same rainbows' end!
#25 ~ Their Hearts Only Belong To One Another! #26 ~ She's loving him still, after all this time! #27 ~ There were many flowers in Logan's life, but Rory was his rose!
#28 ~ I’m never giving up, 'cause I know we got a once in a lifetime love! #29 ~ It'll never be too late to give their love another chance! #30 ~ It wasn't over and it still isn't over! ღ True Love
#31 ~ Because if we do belong together we will find our way back to each other #32 ~ 'Cause life is full of second chances. THey just need to take the chance. #33 ~ 'Cause whatever you do, wherever you go, he'll be right here waiting for you!
#34 ~ Love, life and marriage. He would have given her everything!! #35 ~ Cause he wanted her to jump and some day she will be ready to do so! #36 - Their love was hard work; and hard work sometimes hurts...
#37 - Sometimes it stops, sometimes it flows, but baby that is how love goes #38 - Because Logan wanted to give her a 'proper goodnight' for the rest of her life #39 - Because after all she still kept the rocket ...
#40 - Because staying faithful and moving in together wasn't hard at all #41-Because Rory was special to Logan, and not stop eating the paste special! #42 Almost Four years later we can still see Logan coming back to her!
#43 Whatever it takes, or how his heart breaks, He'll be waiting for you! #44 Because there's no other place he'd rather be #45 Because we're reliving their greatest moments #46 For the first time in his life everything seemed perfect, then she said no
#47 - Because they want to factor each other in their lives! #48 - Regrets and mistakes, they're memories made. Who would have known how bittersweet this would be!
#49 - "If I were to date you, there would be no dating. It would be something, right away"50 - I wonder how we can survive this romance, but in the end if I'm with you, I'll take the chance ♥ #51 - 'Cause he wanted her to jump and some day she will be ready to do so!
#52 - 5x16 would have been a cute meeting but we still like the one we got! ღMaster&Commander #53 - You could be happy, I hope you are...you made me happier than I'd been by far
#54 - I'm tripping on words, you got my head spinning, I don't know where to go from here...
#55 - We're not broken just bent and we can learn to love again
#56 - Oceans apart day after day And I slowly go insane...
Maxwell♥Ninety-Nine #57 - Give me strength, boy you're the best You're the only one who's ever passed every test
#58 - Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker, wherever you're going I'm going your way
#59 - You were a thief, you stole my heart and I your willing victim
#60 - You see her when you close your eyes Maybe one day you'll understand why
#61 - And when you see what you need to see, when you find you... come back to me
#62 - Hello, it's me I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet ღ
#63 - If all you wanted was me, I'd give you nothing less. So come back when you can ♥

#64 - I never wish to be parted from you from this day on! ♥
#65 - “Rory was her own woman, and I think that’s what drew him in and made Logan want to give her everything.” - Matt
#66 - "Chase down Rory, follow your heart. She is the love of your life"
#67 - If all you wanted was me, I'd give you nothing less, so come back when you can

Special Thread Names:

Jack & Sophia ♥ Butch & Gogo ♥ Douglas - Sandra
Will & Viola - Maxwell & Ninety-Nine ♥ Paul & Holly
Kiernan & Stacy ♥ Hank & Samantha ♥ Kathleen & Joe
Moe & Helen ♥ Elizabeth ♥ Mr. Darcy