View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 10:06 AM
Always & Forever
Fan Forum Legend

Quite an interesting premiere, I will say.

No live audience made it weird.

Out of the 16, I had NO idea who 4 of them were because I didn’t see their season (Memphis, Enzo, Kevin, & Keesha).

Speaking of Keesha, she and Dani look like the same person, so I am going to get confused every time they show one of them. Even though I am more familiar with Dani.

I was not excited to see Bayleigh, Da’Vonne, or Christmas again... I was never a fan of theirs during their initial season(s), so I’m not rooting for any of them right now.

While David was evicted first his season, I think he left a lasting impression, so I think him coming back isn’t that big a deal and let’s hope he gets a chance to actually play this time!

That’s disappointing about Dani & Nicole F. I would have loved to have seen Dan and Derrick back, if Nic did “rat them out”; which seems kinda lame and petty/childish to me. Are there rules about that? I’m glad Cody’s there, though, and he SLAYED that HOH comp! Dani saying those mean girl comments, if she is, is showing a great example to her daughter, huh?

TYLER!! My love! I still love him and I don’t care what others think!

Didn’t he & Angela break-up, though? Did they get back together? Maybe they filmed that intro segment before they broke-up. Anyway, he’s my #1 right now, but he might be one of the first voted out, unless he can play really smart...

I’m glad Nicole A is back! It was fun to see Kaysar again. He’s like one of the “oldest” ones there that I remember.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street