View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 06:23 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Im actually excited!

This is the new cast:

Davonne, Bayleigh, David, Memphis, Kaysar, Keesha, Janelle, Dani D, Ian, Nicole F, Nicole A, Cody C, Tyler, Enzo, Kevin from bb 11, Christmas. I'm missing 1 person.

Christmas is not an all star. No way. I also don't think Davonne did a whole lot. David was out SO fast! The least all star of them all. Even Enzo is mediocre but at least he was part of a big successful alliance. Kevin is not an all star lol. I like Keesha but i honestly dont remember all she did and that season.

Nicole F and Ian already won and while I love Ian I want to see someone else take it. Kaysar, Dani or Janelle would be pic imo. I would also love to see Nicole A win. i really hope I like Bayliegh this time around. i liked her on bb, then hated her on the challenge lol. So I hope shes tolerable this time because I want to root for her.

Cody, David, Memphis and davonne are fine, not my favs. Kevin I will have to wait and see. Same for Keesha. I have a feeling he or Christmas might win because they are not gonna be viewed as threats at all.

I was really hoping to see Haleigh on another season but oh well. Ill edit my list if I hear about the different houseguests.

So here's my order for who I want to win as of now:
1. Nicole A
2. Kaysar
3. Ian (even though he wont already i still like him)
4. Janelle
5. Dani D
6. Bayleigh
7. Keesha potentially
8. Kevin potentially
9. Memphis potentially
10. Tyler
11. Cody
12. Enzo
13. Davonne
14. Christmas
15. David
16. Nicole F

my opinion could def. change as the season goes on.

Last edited by Alexa; 08-06-2020 at 04:46 AM