View Single Post
Old 04-26-2020, 01:17 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Oh I don't know about Pearl Harbour itself, not just the memorial. I of course know what happened with it being bombed, but that's about it. But then I'm sure the same could be said of much of what I've learned about Australian involvement in wars & grown up with knowing/learning/hearing about. NCIS for example certainly didn't seem to understand Gallipoli or it felt a bit disrespectful to me when Abby built the diorama of it simply because she was bored & liked the sound of the word Gallipoli. Pearl Harbour sounds like an important thing but it was never covered in my history lessons at school (I only did the mandatory ones, didn't continue studying in the senior years where it may have been taught) so I only know what I've read or heard or seen in things (which I think this episode was the first I've ever seen)

It does but it also felt a little bit too random. I was wondering what its purpose was but it got McGee to be with Gibbs at the right moment to have a wonderful ending of the episode

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote