View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 07:38 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Interesting start to a case. Love the confession Gibbs "I don't think he's gonna outrun you Torres"

Sad about Julia dying especially if she was almost going home. Sweet about the grandfater's message on the purple heart

It would be hard/impossible to know all the death counts & dates for every event in every war but I feel for Bishop & Torres being put on the spot like that

Wonder who Gibbs dismissed walking to interrogation...

The poor guy serving under his brother's name. Now I understand why he needs to prove it

The memorial for Pearl Harbour seems so nice (forgive my ignorance, not my country so was never taught about any of it)

Love how Gibbs used how he used to get his father to talk to try get Joe to talk. Pity he saw through it & didn't want to talk. Can't say I blame him for not wanting to & I am sure Gibbs can understand it even if it doesn't help

Nice of the family calling McGee to invite him as apology for the mistype

Everyone coming to watch interrogation

Beautifully done story reveal of an awful moment in time to discuss

I am glad they found the purple heart

Glad it worked out & they proved Joe was on the ship so he could be buried where he wanted & deserved

Gibbs & McGee glad he opened up to someone after all this time

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote