View Single Post
Old 04-17-2020, 07:31 PM
Summer Falls
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I guess me saying many times I am interested in Rocket's past is ignored. I can also be curious about what will be done about Gamora and her relationship with Peter. It will obviously be a big part of the film too. I don't get why lately if I bring that up that's a problem. It's a thread about the GOTG and Gamora and her relationship with Peter is a huge part of that. Endgame ended with Peter looking for her and a Gamora from the past that has no relationship with them is going to be a part of the film. I'm on topic. If it's that annoying just don't read my posts. It's very disrespectful blowing off my posts over and over again. Regardless, I'm going to continue to voice MY opinions. I don't have to bully and blow off others posts just cause I might disagree.
Sorry hun no one disagrees with your point of view, it could be about Gamora/Peter but we haven't had much information .

At the moment we know it will have Thor in it the guardians that is it really .

Well i they will be focusing on Rockets past or why he gets those scares , but i thought they already discussed it in the movies ?

Do we know how many more movies they will have ?

- Hayden Christensen