Old 04-08-2020, 03:57 PM
Crystal Clear
Fan Forum Hero

Yin/Yang ◐ Rey/Ben {STAR WARS} #1: "I will always be with you."

Welcome to the Ben Solo Rey
{ REYLO }

Appreciation Thread

Reylo Appreciation thread on the Star Wars board HERE

"If he could learn to love another, and earn her love in return by the time the last petal fell, then the spell would be broken.
If not, he would be doomed to remain a beast for all time.
As the years passed, he fell into despair and lost all hope.
For who could ever learn to love a beast?"
-- from DISNEY's 'BEAUTY & THE BEAST'

KYLO: "YOU STILL WANT TO KILL ME?" REY: "THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU'RE BEING HUNTED BY A CREATURE IN A MASK..."

KYLO: "WHEN YOU CALLED ME A MONSTER -" REY: "YOU ARE A MONSTER" KYLO: "...YES, I AM"

"Love doesn't lead to the dark side.
Passion can lead to rage and fear, and can be controlled, but passion is not the same thing as love.
Controlling your passions while being in love, that's what they should teach you to beware,
but love itself will save you, not condemn you."

— Jolee Bindo, Knights of the Old Republic

The Red Thread of Fate ~ DESTINED FLAMES

An Ancient Chinese Belief
‘An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle,
but it will never break.’

Mind Readers | Cliffhangers | Force Skype
Yin and Yang | Force Dyad | Power Couple

Yin Meets Yang | Yin and Yang – Balance in Relationships

Names Courtesy of Rian Johnson, via THE LAST JEDI Blu-ray Commentary ~

PAINFULLY INTIMATE | PRIMAL CONNECTION | OUR HEROES
TRUE EQUALS | BACK-TO-BACK | COMPLICATED ENEMIES

'Journal of the Whills' (Poetry used in The Force Awakens novel introduction)

"First comes the day
Then comes the night.
After the darkness
Shines through the light.
The difference, they say,
Is only made right
By the resolving of gray
Through refined Jedi sight
."

"Kylo swore his loyalties were only to Snoke.
But he was intrigued when he captured Rey, a Jakku scavenger whose Force abilities were raw but very powerful.
A mysterious connection seemed to link the two."
~ StarWars.com {The Force Awakens}

Chapter 1 ~ Who's That Girl?

Focus, Fate and Fascination

KYLO: "THE GIRL I'VE HEARD SO MUCH ABOUT [...] FORGET THE DROID, WE HAVE WHAT WE NEED"

JJ Abrams ('The Force Awakens' Co-Writer/Director): "So the idea here is that Kylo Ren’s gotten inside of Rey’s head, sees that she has seen the map and is now letting go of the droid as his goal, and focusing just on her. And clearly you think, well he must be able to just extract the information he wants now.
But because he’s taken her, you get a sense that there might be something else going on here."

Parallels: The Monster Bridal Carry

Igniting The Spark

REY: "WHERE AM I?" KYLO: "...YOU'RE MY GUEST"
KYLO: "YOU'RE SO LONELY... SO AFRAID TO LEAVE... AT NIGHT, DESPERATE TO SLEEP" REY: "YOU... YOU'RE AFRAID"
SNOKE: "AND THE DROID?" HUX: "REN BELIEVED THAT IT WAS NO LONGER VALUABLE TO US, THAT THE GIRL WAS ALL WE NEEDED"

JJ Abrams: "Because of Vader, I think you expect him to need the mask. That, like Vader, it’s some kind of breathing apparatus, some sort of necessity.
But when his mask comes off, you see Adam Driver
[...] And he just looks like a sort of Prince."

Rayne Roberts (LucasFilm): "There's something profound that happens between them. [Lawrence] Kasdan describes it as an "energy" between them, something more than you'd expect."

Finding the Force in the Forest

KYLO: "IT'S JUST US, NOW [...] I COULD SHOW YOU THE WAYS OF THE FORCE" REY: "THE FORCE..."
SNOKE: "YOU HAVE COMPASSION FOR HER. I PERCEIVE THE PROBLEM - IT ISN'T HER STRENGTH THAT IS MAKING YOU FAIL, IT'S YOUR WEAKNESS"

JJ Abrams: "What you really care about is what’s gonna happen in the forest between these two characters who are now alone."
Rachael (JournaloftheStarWars.com) "There is no mention of Snoke or even the Dark side – Kylo is intent only on Rey, and the offer he makes is an offer made between the two of them [...] his regard for and fascination with Rey win out over his duty to Snoke. He selfishly wants her to himself"
Adam Driver: "The title of 'The Force Awakens' wasn’t just referring to the light side, it was the dark side as well."

"Under Luke’s tutelage, Rey learned to feel the Force around her and understand her connection to it.
But as her powers grew, her connection with Kylo strengthened as well –
and Rey became certain that their fates were somehow intertwined."
~ StarWars.com {The Last Jedi}

Chapter 2 ~ You Are Not Alone.

Frenzied Force Face-Time

KYLO: "CAN YOU SEE MY SURROUNDINGS? I CAN'T SEE YOURS... JUST YOU"

Joshua Rothkopf {TimeOut, New York}: "Johnson creates a mystical form of FaceTime between Rey and Kylo Ren. Their running conversation hints at the inevitability of their meeting in the flesh; it even vibrates with a sexual charge. Star Wars has long been a form of Wagnerian opera, but rarely has it treated space and time this pliably."
LA Times: "I’ve got a catchy name for Rey and Kylo’s sexy “Force connection” sessions for you: “ForceTime.”
Rian Johnson: "I’ve heard “Force Skyping,” but that’s good!""
Tom Shone (Sunday Times): "Think of it as the Force’s answer to texting. Soon they are at it like teenagers."
Rian Johnson {TLJ Special Features}: "I needed Rey and Kylo to talk, during the course of the film.
I knew that I wanted to develop a relationship between them."

The Man Behind The Mask

KYLO: "WHY IS THE FORCE CONNECTING US? YOU AND I? [...] YOU HAVE THAT LOOK IN YOUR EYES, FROM THE FOREST"

Blake Howard (Graffiti With Punctuation Blog): "In the wake of Rey and Kylo’s final confrontation in “The Force Awakens” they are inexplicably connected. In this series, we see that their connection allows them to communicate across the galaxy like they’re talking across the room.
These interactions feature some of the best and most sorely missed chemistry in the series since “Empire.”"

Rian Johnson {TLJ Blu-Ray Commentary}: "[Adam and Daisy] were never not off-camera for each other."

Parallels: Parental Guidance

'Fire in the Water'

REY: "IT ISN'T TOO LATE."

Tom Shone: "The lightsabers are not the only thing giving off extra heat these days."
The New Paper: "The push and pull plays out like a seduction, and their palpable chemistry makes it all work."

Parallels: Soul-Searching

"His gaze was hungry, and knowing." [TLJ Novel]

REY: "I'D RATHER NOT DO THIS NOW" KYLO: "YEAH, ME TOO"
REY: "WHY DID YOU HATE YOUR FATHER? GIVE ME AN HONEST ANSWER" KYLO: "I DIDN'T HATE HIM"

Michael Semanick: "There’s one time when the force connection catches them off guard —
when Kylo had just gotten done working out and Rey was walking somewhere..."

Rian Johnson: "...The unavoidable intimate conversation with this person that she wants to just hate."
Matt Martin (LucasFilm): "He actually spent a lot of time shirtless, just hoping for that connection to kick in."

Every Time We Touch, I Get This Feeling...

REY: "I'VE NEVER FELT SO ALONE" KYLO: "YOU'RE NOT ALONE" REY: "NEITHER ARE YOU"

Michael Semanick: "Rian wanted the rain and fire to peel away as their hands were getting closer. Having a big sound there just didn’t have the intimacy that the scene demanded. It can be so hard to get the balance right to where the audience is feeling the same thing as the characters. I wanted the audience to lean in and feel those hands about to connect. When you take the sound out and the music out, then it’s just two hands coming together slowly. It was about finding that balance to make the audience feel like they’re in that moment, in that little hut, and they’re about to touch and see into each other’s souls, so to speak. That was a challenge, but it was fun because when you get it, and you see the audience react, everyone feels good about that scene."
LA Times to Rian: "So … is this the first time Kylo has ever held hands with a girl?"
Rian Johnson: "I actually talked about that with Adam. Adam was like, “So … have I actually kissed a girl before?
Daisy Ridley {TLJ Special Features, 'The Director & The Jedi'}: "It’s only when they touch that either of them actually see what could be.
And through that they build this kind of incredible intimacy.
Luke should be the one nurturing Rey, and it’s actually Kylo that is."

"I've been Waiting for You."

Eternal Struggle

REY: "BEN [...] YOU'LL TURN. I'LL HELP YOU. I'VE SEEN IT" KYLO: "I SAW SOMETHING TOO [...] REY"

Kevin Litman-Navarro (Jstor Daily): "You have chemistry with someone because part of that person’s identity is, in fact, part of yours. We recognize this on a metaphorical level in the way we speak of couples. Rey and Kylo Ren become Reylo, and there is no conservation of identity. [...] No wonder #Reylo is #goals. It’s a single thing, a separate entity, decentralized across two minds—a Gordian knot of Strange Loops, braided, intertwined, and inseparable."
Tom Shone: "The subtitle of this movie ought to have been Inter-Galactic Bad Boys and the Women Who Love Them."

Parallels: "Why do we Fall? So we can Learn to pick ourselves Up."

Team Work

KYLO: "I KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO DO." REY: "BEN!"

Tom Shone: "There’s one great scene where they briefly join forces and slay a roomful of Snoke’s lieutenants
that is just crying out for a climactic, blood-drenched kiss."

Joanna Robinson (Vanity Fair): "I can say no moment draws more audible gasps and applause than when Adam Driver’s Kylo Ren and Daisy Ridley’s Rey whirl around in brief slow-motion, stand back-to-back, and take on a room of their shared enemies together.
It’s the sexiest moment in a franchise that already featured a young Han Solo answering Leia’s earnest “I love you” with a smoldering “I know.”

Joseph Schmidt (ComicBook.com): "Seeing the two work together was one of the best moments in the saga."

"Two bodies in a swift, majestic dance,
Made for this fight, this moment and this chance."
~ William Shakespeare, 'Jedi The Last'

Fans

1. a new hope | 2. jung trooper | 3. .:DoDs:. | 4. dragonfire | 5. unintended
6. Movies | 7. toxicgurl169 | 8. ElizaSparrow | 9. shut_uo_ste | 10. ky02121
11. sourburst | 12. Musickat18 | 13. Maud&Danny | 14. we are not alone | 15. brave princess
16. KingCrow | 17. LexieGrey | 18. katlicious | 19. I'm so behind... | 20. Tomorrow's skies
21. Em183 | 22. Hellmouth | 23. CloisFan | 24. asterism | 25. Against_all_odds
26. Silviq | 27. Kristen00 | 28. finite. | 29. AlexTiger | 30. Charlone
31. TheCheshireKitten | 32. ina_am | 33. golden tattoo | 34. baelfire24 | 35. sweet creature
36. ~these broken stars~ | 37. BabyBrooke123 | 38. Crystal Clear | 39. Nici Dawson | 40. Veronakat
41. Foxie | 42. Daxtreme | 43. Kimberly | 44. michelle1 | 45. peatmoss62
46. xmag | 47. cherrypie12345

Honorary Shippers

The Force

Funko (+) | Disney | MTV, Tiffany Haddish (+)
Best Buy | Skype | Tumblr | Capri Sun | Waffle House
Mark Hamill | Adam Driver | Rian Johnson | Kelly Marie Tran
Stephen Colbert | Jason Fry (TLJ Author) | Saeed Jones (Author) | Darren Hayes (Singer) | Rob Lowe (Actor)
Brogan Morris | Arthur Chu | Tom Shone | Ben Shapiro | Kara Warner | PewDiePie | Lainey Gossip
Terri Schwartz | Jenny Nicholson | Jedi Jade (YouTube) | The Farce Awakens (YouTube) | Star Wars Connection (YouTube) | Claudia Gray (Star Wars novelist)
Bryan Young (Podcaster, Star Wars account Writer) | Brian Kesinger (Former Walt Disney Animation Artist) | Liz Dennebaum (Social Media Lead of Official Star Wars Twitter account)
Alex Kane (Journalist) | Lindsey Romain (Writer) | Rayne Roberts, Matt Martin, Pablo Hidalgo (LucasFilm Story Board Team) | Tessa Netting
Topps (+) | Brad Whipple (+) | Alyce Rocha (YouTube) | Archie Renaux (+)
James Hance (Artist)Kyle Larson (StarWarsNewsNet) | Laura K_A (Writer) | Heather Campbell (+)

A Proposal of Equals

KYLO: "REY, I WANT YOU TO JOIN ME. WE CAN RULE TOGETHER, CREATE A NEW ORDER IN THE GALAXY.
[...] YOU HAVE NO PLACE IN THIS STORY! YOU COME FROM NOTHING, YOU'RE NOTHING... BUT NOT TO ME. JOIN ME... PLEASE."

Brogan Morris (Vice): "One of the most beautifully twisted declarations of love ever uttered in a family blockbuster,
before quietly pleading with her to join him like he’s the most desperately lonely person in the universe."

Rian Johnson ('The Last Jedi Writer/Director): "I don't think that he's playing chess there. I think that this is something that he genuinely saw, and genuinely believes that because of this connection [they share], basically. It's less like, 'I can use this on her.' It's more,
'Oh my god, we have this in common, this is more of a kindred spirit that even she realizes.'"
[...]It's a very naked, open, emotional appeal.
It's his version of, 'I'm just a girl standing in front of a guy'..."

Kevin Smith (Filmmaker/Actor): "You can tell, he genuinely cares about her."
Ben Morris (The Last Jedi VFX Supervisor): "They just had this horrific fight, but Rian wanted this incredible intimacy and this cascading, twinkling waterfall of sparks
from the fight before. I think it's beautifully executed and it gives such ambiance to that moment,
as they come together and have a conversation, before they tear the saber in half."

Parallels: the Skywalker seduction routine, aka NOT letting go of the past

Parallels: "You have too much of your father's heart in you, young Solo"

Parallels: An Unstoppable Force meets an Immovable Object

LUKE: "THIS IS NOT GOING TO GO THE WAY YOU THINK"
ROSE: "THAT'S HOW WE'RE GOING TO WIN; NOT FIGHTING WHAT WE HATE, BUT SAVING WHAT WE LOVE"

CautionSpoilers.com: "His relationship with Rey is one of equals, a constant tug of war and peace.
[...] As they battle for each other’s hearts and minds."

It Wasn't Over... It STILL Isn't Over

REY: "DON'T DO THIS, BEN. PLEASE DON'T GO THIS WAY" KYLO: "NO, NO, YOU'RE STILL... HOLDING ON! LET GO"
LEIA: "I KNOW, MY SON IS GONE..." LUKE: "NO-ONE IS EVER REALLY GONE"

Pablo Hidalgo (LucasFilm): "It’s 'The Godfather' shot of the door closing between Michael and Kay.”

DAISY RIDLEY: "I think he is redeemable.
He does the right thing, in order to help her.
He does think that what he's doing is the right thing."

Rian Johnson: "You're a Reylo fan?
That's awesome! It's all in the movie."

Chapter 3 ~ Transcendence.

Absence makes the Heart grow Fonder

KYLO: "I OFFERED YOU MY HAND ONCE; YOU WANTED TO TAKE IT. WHY DIDN'T YOU?" REY: "YOU COULD'VE KILLED ME. WHY DIDN'T YOU?"

Rae Carson (Writer of The Last Jedi novel): 'She opened her mouth to tell him to go kiss a rathtar'

KYLO: "REY. WHEREVER YOU ARE, YOU ARE HARD TO FIND" REY: "YOU'RE HARD TO GET RID OF"

Parallels: "Look at us, we're already fighting" / "That's what we do, we fight!" [The Notebook]

Adam Driver: "It was actually my birthday. I don't know if that means anything. It's not like I wanted to kill her more because it was my birthday!"

"A Dyad in the Force"

BEN: "OW..." REY: "BEN?!"
PALPATINE: "STAND TOGETHER, DIE TOGETHER!"

Chuck Wendig (Writer of Aftermath:Empire's End novel): 'With the blood of a scoundrel and a princess in his veins, his defiance will shake the stars.'
Rae Carson (TROS novel): 'They stood facing each other for the space of one breath, two... together at last. Ben was different. Relaxed. Unguarded. How had Rey not noticed before that he had the long face and posture of his father, the warm brown eyes of his mother?'
Adam Driver: "There's no more ambiguity [...] Ben finally knows his purpose or destiny. He has to let her know that they're together."

Rae Carson: 'Ben pulled her against his chest and hugged her to himself for a moment. He'd just found her, really found her. He'd wasted his life, he knew that now.
[...] Ben poured everything into her. He found reservoirs he didn't know he had. He gave her his whole self.'

'She was glad to see him. Glad to be with him in this moment. It was the greatest gift she could have given him.'
'Tears streamed down [Rey's] face. He had sacrificed everything for her. It felt like half of her was missing, and she supposed it was.'

REYLO Articles & Analyses

+ The Tangled Thread of Fate – The Beauty and the Tragedy of the Bond Between Kylo Ren and Rey

+ "One of the most beautifully twisted declarations of love ever uttered in a family blockbuster..."

+ How Adam Driver and Daisy Ridley Filmed the Force Connection Scenes for The Last Jedi

+ How The Last Jedi became the Sexiest Star Wars Movie Yet

+ The Last Jedi's Twisted Theory of the Self

+ The Brilliant Execution of Reylo in The Last Jedi Part 1: Characterization & Ying-Yang Motivations

+ The Brilliant Execution of Reylo in The Last Jedi Part 2: The Prophecy & Rey’s True Home

+ Why Reylo Is Here To Stay

+ The Last Jedi Director Rian Johnson explains how Rey and Kylo are Dual Protagonists

+ Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Why Kylo Ren and Rey Will End Up Together

+ Will Star Wars 9 Give Rey and Kylo Ren a Sex Scene?

+ Jealousy and Possession in the Romances of Star Wars

+ How Reylo Could Save The Star Wars Fandom

ADAM DRIVER INTERVIEWS DAISY RIDLEY for V Magazine 2017: Driving Miss Daisy

Crackling Chemistry

Ian Freer (Empire Online): “A more assured Ridley stands toe-to-toe with [Mark Hamill as Luke], but is even better in her ‘relationship’ with Ben Solo.
Johnson’s conception of their bond is potentially embarrassing:
Ridley and Driver not only make it work, they make it gripping."

Reylo Playlist

COLDPLAY - FIX YOU

When you try your best but you don't succeed / When you get what you want but not what you need / When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse
When the tears come streaming down your face / When you lose something you can't replace / When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?
Lights will guide you home / And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you
High up above or down below / When you're too in love to let it go / If you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

ELVIS COSTELLO - SHE

She may be the face I can't forget
The trace of pleasure or regret
May be my treasure or the price I have to pay
She may be the song that summer sings
Maybe the chill that autumn brings
Maybe a hundred different things
Within the measure of a day
She may be the beauty or the beast
May be the famine or the feast
May turn each day into a Heaven or a Hell
She may be the mirror of my dreams
A smile reflected in a stream
She may not be what she may seem
Inside her shell

DANITY KANE - STAY WITH ME

Raindrops fall from everywhere / I reach out for you but you're not there
So I stood waiting in the dark / With your picture in my hands
Story of a broken heart
Stay with me, don't let me go / Cause I can't be without you
Just stay with me and hold me close / Because I've built my world around you
And I don't wanna know what it's like without you
So stay with me, just stay with me
I'm trying and hoping for the day / When my touch is enough to take the pain away
Cause I've searched for so long, the answer is clear / We'll be okay if we don't let it disappear

MR MISTER - BROKEN WINGS

Baby I don't understand
Why we can't just hold on
To each other's hands
This time will be the last
I fear unless I make it all too clear
I need you so
Take these broken wings
And learn to fly again
And learn to live so free
When we hear the voices sing
The book of love will open up
And let us in
Take these broken wings
Baby I think tonight
We can take what was wrong
And make it right
Baby it's all I know
That you're half of the flesh
And blood makes me whole
I need you so

TEARS FOR FEARS - EVERYBODY WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD

Welcome to your life / There's no turning back
Even while we sleep
We will find You acting on your best behavior / Turn your back on mother nature
Everybody wants to rule the world
It's my own desire / It's my own remorse
Help me to decide
Help me make the most Of freedom and of pleasure / Nothing ever lasts forever
There's a room where the light won't find you / Holding hands while the walls come tumbling down
When they do, I'll be right behind you
So glad we've almost made it / So sad they had to fade it

ALISON KRAUSS AND UNION STATION - IT DOESN'T MATTER

It doesn't matter what I want
It doesn't matter what I need
It doesn't matter if I cry
Don't matter if I bleed
You've been on a road
Don't know where it goes or where it leads
It doesn't matter what I want
It doesn't matter what I need
You've made up your mind to go
I won't beg you to stay
You've been in a cage
Throw you to the wind you fly away

THE ROLLING STONES - PAINT IT BLACK

I look inside myself and see my heart is black / I see my red door I must have it painted black
Maybe then I'll fade away and not have to face the facts / It's not easy facing up when your whole world is black
No more will my green sea go turn a deeper blue / I could not foresee this thing happening to you
If I look hard enough into the setting sun / My love will laugh with me before the morning comes
I wanna see it painted, painted black
Black as night, black as coal
I wanna see the sun blotted out from the sky

SNOW PATROL - RUN

I'll sing it one last time for you, then we really have to go
You've been the only thing that's right, in all I've done
And I can barely look at you, but every single time I do
I know we'll make it anywhere, away from here
Light up, light up
As if you have a choice
Even if you cannot hear my voice
I'll be right beside you dear
Louder, louder
And we'll run for our lives
I can hardly speak I understand
Why you can't raise your voice to say
To think I might not see those eyes, it makes it so hard not to cry
And as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do

SHERYL CROW - I SHALL BELIEVE

Come to me now, and lay your hands over me / Even if it's a lie, say it will be alright
And I shall believe
I'm broken in two, and I know you're on to me / That I only come home, when I'm so all alone
But I do believe
That not everything is gonna be the way you think it ought to be
It seems like every time I try to make it right, it all comes down on me
Please say honestly you won't give up on me
And I shall believe
And I shall believe
Open the door, and show me your face tonight / I know it's true, no one heals me like you
And you hold the key
Never again, would I turn away from you

RED - PIECES

I'm here again
A thousand miles away from you
A broken mess, just scattered pieces of who I am
I tried so hard
Thought I could do this on my own
I've lost so much along the way
Then I'll see your face
I know I'm finally yours
I find everything I thought I lost before
You call my name
I come to you in pieces
So you can make me whole
I've come undone
But you make sense of who I am
Like puzzle pieces in your eye
I tried so hard! So hard! I tried so hard!

INXS - NEVER TEAR US APART

Don't ask me / What you know is true / Don't have to tell you
I love your precious heart
I was standing / You were there / Two worlds collided
And they could never tear us apart
We could live / For a thousand years / But if I hurt you
I'd make wine from your tears
I told you / That we could fly / 'Cause we all have wings
But some of us don't know why

STRAYS DON'T SLEEP - FOR BLUE SKIES

Its been a long year / Since we last spoke
How's your halo?
Just between you and I / You and me and the satellites
I never believed you / I only wanted to
Before all of this / What did I miss?
Do you ever get homesick?
I can't get used to it / I can't get used to it
I'll never get used to it / I'll never get used to it
I'm under that night / I'm under those same stars
We're in a red car / You asleep at my side
Going in and out of the headlights
Could I have saved you? / Would that betrayed you?
I wanna burn this film / You alone with those pills
What you couldn't do I will / I forgive you
I'll forgive you / I'll forgive you
I forgive you

Reasons to love them:

“When he peers into her mind, there’s something profound that happens between them” – Rayne Roberts
“Larry Kasdan describes it as “an energy between them”... Something more than you’d expect” – Rayne Roberts
“The continued emotional turmoil from The Force Awakens was humanised with Ren’s relationship with Rey” - Thomas Broome-Jones
“He actually spent a lot of time shirtless, just hoping for that connection to kick in.” – Matt Martin
“Daisy and Adam share a palpable chemistry with each other as magnetic antagonists” - Dustin Putman
“The most intriguing element of "TLJ" is their dangerous intertwined bond” - Dustin Putman
“Their push-pull tension gives The Last Jedi its kinetic energy, and builds to a stunning climax" - StudentEdge.org
"He quietly pleads with her to join him like he’s the most desperately lonely person in the universe" - Brogan Morris
“My idea (for their relationship) is always going to be more sentimental and obvious” – Adam Driver
“He definitely views Rey in a unique kind of way?” Adam: “Oh for sure, I would say”
"Rey is also open to darkness, as they battle for each other’s hearts and minds." - CautionSpoilers.com
"You have no place in this story. You come from nothing. You're nothing... But not to me."
"I’ve got a catchy name for Rey and Kylo’s sexy “Force connection” sessions for you: “ForceTime.” - LA Times to Rian
"He genuinely believes "Oh my god, we have this in common, this is more of a kindred spirit that even she realizes"" - Rian Johnson
"We can see that thin line between love and hate begin to crumble" - Julia Alexander, Polygon
"Rey really sees some good there (in Kylo), and she goes with it. I think that's pretty wonderful" - Daisy Ridley
'Rey was the strongest person he'd ever known.' (The Rise of Skywalker novel)
'A celebration that they'd found each other at last.' - The kiss, TROS novel

REY'S VISION in 'The Force Awakens'...

HISHE

Skam Italia icon
Gwen

Last edited by Crystal Clear; 04-11-2020 at 03:06 PM
Crystal Clear is offline   Reply With Quote