Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2004, 04:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

50 First Dates (2004) #1

Whoever has not seen it, must go check it out it's such a beautiful story! Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler continue to have remarkable chemistry together and made the movie really wonderful to watch. Also there were some hilarious scenes and everything was very entertaining, it was worth to watch!! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

[ 02-15-2004: Message edited dark noon ]
dark noon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004, 06:35 PM
Passionate Fan

I completely agree! I saw the movie this weekend and LOVED it. Did you see how much money it made this weekend- 41 million! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I hope Adam & Drew make more movies together. They are so good onscreen together. A joy to watch. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-15-2004, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I yet need to see this movie but I love Drew and Adam together in The Wedding Singer, so I know I will love this movie also. My sister bought the soundtrack and I like it alot. Does the movie take place in Jamaica?
My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004, 09:56 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

All I have to say is Sean Astin. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

*Tries speaking with a lisp*

"It'sh not juiche, it'sh a protein sshake."

[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Sean fans have to go see this one, he's classic. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Plus Drew and Adam are so good together. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] Kate
never think is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004, 10:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm so glad they're working togetter again [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] the movie looks awesome.
Old 02-15-2004, 10:37 PM
Passionate Fan

I saw this movie last night and i loved it. It was such a cute movie I laughed so hard. It was so good and the location was beauitful.
Old 02-16-2004, 12:25 AM
Loyal Fan

At first I thought I was going to hate--despite the fact I loved the Wedding Singer--but it was the cutest movie ever, and Hawaii was the best location. Besides Rob Schneider actually was a lil' funny as the Hawaiian friend (as opposed to usual...). Hope Drew and Adam do more movies, too. They are the best.
Old 02-16-2004, 12:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

Honestly, before I saw this movie, I expected it to be just another Adam Sandler's funny movie to laugh for 2 hours. But after seeing it, I was surprised it was this good. It was funny and romantic and the characters are not cardboard cut-outs. And they didn't overdo the sweet factor. Maybe I should check out The Wedding Singer, I never got to see that one. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-16-2004: Message edited quarterley ]
Quarterley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 06:14 AM
Passionate Fan

Yeah, you do definiately MUST rent or buy it " The Wedding Singer" ( got the DVD )it is such a cute movie and it's the actually THE movie that made me a big Adam Sandler fan. I had seen his other movies before, but I don't love any of them as much as I love " The Wedding Singer" and well, now "50 First Dates". [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I can't wait for the DVD. Although it'll probably be 5 months or more til that happens. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Aww, thanks for posting the pics. So are there any avatar makers out there? I REALLY REALLY want a "50 First Dates" avatar with Adam & Drew. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2004, 06:32 AM
Master Fan

I'm very excited to see this, seeing as how I love Drew to death. It looks so funny & she & Adam have awesome chemistry together.

I'm supposed to be going to the movies this coming weekend with my mother & gonna talk her into seeing this. Well, I hope we go, something always usually seems to happen..

"What we've got here is...failure to communicate"
Galaxia21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 10:34 AM
Master Fan

I'm supposed to go and see the movie with my mom today so I'm glad to hear that it's really good. I loved "The Wedding Singer". Drew and Adam work well together so I'm sure I'll love this movie.
Liliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 10:50 AM
Master Fan

I saw the movie this weekend and LOVED it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It was evwen funnier then I thought it was going to be. I hope that Adam and Drew keep doing movies together [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Hot Like Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 10:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mary Jane Parker:
<STRONG>

Aww, thanks for posting the pics. So are there any avatar makers out there? I REALLY REALLY want a "50 First Dates" avatar with Adam & Drew. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I also want a 50 First Dates av [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Hot Like Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 10:10 PM
Extreme Fan

I just came back from seeing this movie and I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] it! The only complaint I had was that it was too short... [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] Other than that, it was a sweet, charming, and funny movie. Adam's performance as Henry gave me that same warm fuzzy feeling when I saw him in Big Daddy. And Drew was sweet and funny! Especially w/ that one scene w/ her and Rob.

Rob Schneider was hilarious though I honestly think the little kids they cast to play his children actually stole Rob's scenes [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I completely forgot that Sean Astin was also in this movie until I saw him! He cracked me up w/ that lisp!

Love how they used Oahu as a setting for it (808 state represent! hehe).

Joan of Arcadia
Thank you for the ripples.
Sweetwater Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 12:22 AM
Master Fan

I saw the movie yesterday and it was hilarious. Adam and Drew were great in it. I loved all the ways Henry tried to talk to Lucy with his car. Him having car trouble, being kidnapped, and then being beaten. Those were just hilarious scenes.

I laughed so hard throught the whole entire movie, it was great.
Liliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread