Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2004, 10:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Starsky & Hutch (2004) #1

I didn't see a thread for this movie, so here... I think it's hilarious! I love the quotes, if you all remember some good ones, post them! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2004, 06:47 PM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I loved this movie. I saw it last night and I dont remember any quotes right now [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] What I DO remember is when they went to go see that guy in prison (the dragon tatoo guy) and Hutch had to do all them things [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2004, 08:50 AM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Ya! Act like a dragon! Now turn your head back at me and growl! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I was hilarious!