Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2006, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe the bonfire is so Lorelai can burn our last remaining hopes for L&L getting back together LOL

So no link on the first posts for Luke's new BLACK cap from the ET clip?

Old 09-19-2006, 01:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
MISS PATTY: This, boys and girls, is the story of true love. A beautiful girl from one county; a handsome boy from another. They meet and they fall in love. Separated by distance and by parents who did not approve of the union, the young couple dreamed of a day that they could be together. They wrote each other beautiful letters. Letters of longing and passion. Letters full of promises and plans for the future. Soon the separation proved too much for either one of them to bear. So, one night, cold and black with no light to guide them, they both snuck out of their homes and ran away as fast as they could. It was so dark out that they were both soon lost and it seemed as if they would never find each other. Finally, the girl dropped to her knees, tears streaming down her lovely face. 'Oh, my love. Where are you? How will I find you?' Suddenly, a band of stars appeared in the sky. These stars shone so brightly they lit up the entire countryside. The girl jumped to her feet and followed the path of the stars until finally she found herself standing right where the town gazebo is today. And there waiting for her was her one true love, who had also been led here by the blanket of friendly stars.
A little reminder from Miss Patty from Star-crossed lovers and other strangers You just have to love that story
Old 09-19-2006, 01:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks, copperboom. I was there last week, and saw the fire ring thing. The guide said they had a bonfire that had something to do with Luke. Did it look like this picture? Also, the town was all set up for Halloween, looked real cool. And the little park had a petting zoo and pumpkin patch.

Old 09-19-2006, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

This bonfire sounds odd to me. I mean, its totally not firelight time, even in ep. 7.06, unless the eps are really off from real time. Plus, if its 7.06, then CL would be in paris, and it would do us little good. Unless its left over from 7.05, which still wouldn't do us any good, cause CL are at a FND, and they're in paris in the next ep.

Maybe SH has something for the school or something? I'd hate the idea of any town event that Lorelai wouldn't be at, even if it doesn't have Luke involved.

ok, just saw its something about Luke... hmmm.... last week would have been ep. 5ish? and we really don't have anything for Luke's SL in that ep. *pouts* still sad that there's any town event that we don't get some forward momentum for the CLL story...
Old 09-19-2006, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

diamond_divaaa - thanks for the pic's and info. So Bonfire and Luke, okay confused here party of one!

ETA - I wonder if Luke is now doing townie things since Lore if of with Chris doing other things out of town. I hope April was there.

Old 09-19-2006, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Perhaps Luke wants to de Lorelai his apartment by burning everything that reminds him of her
Old 09-19-2006, 02:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootie (View Post)
The mansion and Yale are on 2 separate soundstages though, 12 and 14.

Thanks for the tour info, copperboom.
Well then don't mind me, I'm just confused

Old 09-19-2006, 02:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Perhaps Luke wants to de Lorelai his apartment by burning everything that reminds him of her
Yep. I was thinking just that myself. If it is Luke-related, maybe this is the big goodbye to the blue baseball cap.
Old 09-19-2006, 02:13 PM
Absolute Fan

diamond_divaaa, yes, that is the fire ring we saw today. Most of the Halloween stuff was gone from town, except a few stray pumpkins and things. They were definitely done with Halloween. Nothing in the park at all today. Love the SH sign with the skeleton on it, lol.
Old 09-19-2006, 02:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Bonfire?!? - Any chance of a good ol' Stake-Burning? Any suggested Candidates ... ???
Old 09-19-2006, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
What the flannel shirt she wore, new TV, bathroom shelf and Clooney CD?

ETA - and the blue cap, how did I forget that!

Old 09-19-2006, 02:17 PM
Total Fan

Thanks for the pretty pics, diamond divaaa

Maybe the town has a harvest festival around Halloween, and they have a bonfire for that. Since the decorations are gone this week, that puts the petting zoo etc in ep 5?
Old 09-19-2006, 02:20 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by copperboom (View Post)
I didnt notice Logan's office - if I remember right there were new set walls there, the backs of the walls. Before his office was open as you walk in.
Thanks for the info

Was his bedroom there still? They were next to eachother. If they took down the sets, perhaps that means Logan is coming back, or RL just aren't talking anymore.
Old 09-19-2006, 02:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Wow, FF actually let me post. Thanks for all the new stuff. Only one week!

I think LG was being sarcastic with her comment about Luke being a "jerk".
At least Rory is not happy with her mother's actions. It's time for someone to call Lorelai on her ****.
Old 09-19-2006, 02:37 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmelodie (View Post)
Thanks for the info Copperboom!

I got the S6 DVDs today and I made $10.90 in Target gift cards in the process. Was anyone elses Target giving out $5 gift cards for buying S6? I got the extra for exchanging a set of S2 dvds that my friend gave me. Go me.
Hows the DVD? There is no extras right....if so can i ask why aren't there?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread