Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2006, 03:23 PM
Master Fan

Hufflepuff's Pride [Cedric/Robert] #9 - *Edited for content.*

"Cedric was a person who exemplified many of the qualities that distinguish Hufflepuff house. He was a good and loyal friend, a hard worker, he valued fair play. His death has affected you all, whether you knew him well or not. I think that you have the right, therefore, to know exactly how it came about. Cedric Diggory was murdered by Lord Voldemort. It is my belief, however, that the truth is generally preferable to lies, and that any attempt to pretend that Cedric died as the result of an accident, or some sort of blunder of his own, is an insult to his memory..."

"Remember Cedric. Remember, if the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember what happened to a boy who was good, and kind, and brave, because he strayed across the path of Lord Voldemort. Remember Cedric Diggory."

- Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire.

"Goodbye Cedric"

Cedric Diggory was the Quidditch star
All through his Hogwarts days
So popular and handsome, too
And got some pretty dang good grades.
Then Dumbledore announced
This cool tournament
For students everywhere
Cedric looked all around that school
And decided he would be there.
Well, it just so happened
Voldy was rising again
And wanted Harry Potters blood
He got a death eater who would be a cheater
To beat some old guy into crud
The tournament began with Harry, Fleur, and Victor
To compete against Hufflepuff
But Crouch Junior was intent that Harry would win
And make the others look like fluff
But Harry was noble and he and Cedric tied
Voldy did not plan for that
So he had Wormtail throw out an awful spell
For it didnt take him long to decide
That Cedric had to die.

Goodbye Ced
That big trophy
It is really a port key, Ced
You look confused.
Well, this will sure make the news, Ced.
Now youre gone
Thats our murder song, Ced.

Wormtail came by to cut Harry up
Voldemort came back to life
The Death-eaters came and said
We believed in you, and we are ready for a fight.
Well, Voldly chewed them out
And swore some revenge
Then tried to kill Harry as well
But Priori Incatatem isnt good
And again his evil plans failed
Harry brought Cedric back
Mentioned the attack
Cedrics Cho began to cry
Hogwarts is in mourning
Here is this warning
Voldemort is evil and why?
Cause Cedric had to die.

Goodbye Ced!
We miss you so!
The Hufflepuff hero, Ced!
Its Harrys fault!
He thinks, for your assault, Ced!
We will remember you
Like Albus told us to!

Follow this link to listen to a song about Cedric by The Remus Lupins.

The official song of the Robert/Cedric thread!

I Wanna Be Bad - by Willa Ford

Past Thread Titles

Cedric Diggory/ Robert Pattinson ~ Cedric Is Hogwarts TRUE School Champion
Hufflepuff's Pride (Cedric) #2: B/C We Will Always Remember Him
Hufflepuff's Pride [Cedric/Robert App.]- The finest darn Hufflepuff there ever was!
Hufflepuff's Pride [Cedric/Robert] #4 - You are welcome to his Den of Sin!
Hufflepuff's Pride [Cedric/Robert] #5 - Because he put the "Bob" in Robert
Hufflepuff's Pride [Cedric/Robert] #6 - Because He's Stalking Material
Hufflepuff's Pride [Cedric/Robert] #7 - Because We Have "Hungry Eyes" For Him
Hufflepuff's Pride [Cedric/Robert] #8 - We want to surrender!

Possible Future Titles

Hufflepuff's Pride [Cedric/Robert] - He's Too Hot Too Handle... but not for us!
Hufflepuff's Pride [Cedric/Robert] - Endlessy inspiring our imaginations.

Cedric Fans

1. Beautiful Angel (Sarah)
2. Gosling Fan (Helen)
3. Emo Kids Are Cool.
4. Anna - Liisa
5. Kendra23
6. Jelenbean
7. Ana Luthor
8. Sark and Draco Lover (Jess)
9. chadlyn
10. XxShOrTiiE08 (Jennifer)
11. Naive Girl (Suzy)
12. dreamsingr (Chrissy)
13. ladyle (Leah)
14. 86amanda86
15. + - ReD - +
16. **Benji's Trucka Hat**
17. Saya_Asakura
18. Oº°‘¨Laura¨‘°ºO

Virgin.net interview snippets

VN: Has it been that different from the other roles you've had?

Robert Pattinson: Yeah, things like special effects, which are probably one of the strangest things to go into if you have never done acting before. I did a lot of special effects in my last films so it kind of helped, but on a smaller scale. The scale of Harry Potter is huge, people have been working on it for four or five years. There are 2000 people working on the set - not many films can afford that kind of "epic-ness". I did a tiny amount of work on Vanity Fair which doesn't quite match the standard of Harry Potter... oops... don't put that, sorry, what was the question?!

VN: It must have been jaw-dropping to work with such established adult actors.

Robert Pattinson: Yes definitely, they make it look so easy. I mean you watch and think, "I could do that". They can do a lot of stuff in one take. Working with young people changes your attitude and they're a lot more lenient as they've been working with kids for five years. If you're an idiot they just accept it! That helped a lot.

Old 05-27-2006, 03:24 PM
Master Fan

Aww, you didn't use Bobsessers..

Story continued -

You make it back up the hill, feet unscathed, Robert in tow. He is still chasing you, snatching playfully at you from behind. You laugh loudly as you scramble to the car door and hop in the drivers seat. Robert gets in on the other side and you start the car. You turn on the AC and lay Robert’s shirt across the vents to dry. You are both chuckling as you back out, using the cautious glance of the shoulder as an excuse to stare at Robert’s shirtless chest. You grin and begin to drive.
Old 05-27-2006, 03:26 PM
Master Fan

whoopwhoop!! new tread!
Old 05-27-2006, 03:26 PM
Master Fan

story.

I PM'd Sam I wanna make sure it's okay to change the thread name so we don't get into trouble.
Old 05-27-2006, 03:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86amanda86
Story continued -

You make it back up the hill, feet unscathed, Robert in tow. He is still chasing you, snatching playfully at you from behind. You laugh loudly as you scramble to the car door and hop in the drivers seat. Robert gets in on the other side and you start the car. You turn on the AC and lay Robert’s shirt across the vents to dry. You are both chuckling as you back out, using the cautious glance of the shoulder as an excuse to stare at Robert’s shirtless chest. You grin and begin to drive.
ohmybob.
Old 05-27-2006, 03:27 PM
Master Fan

Laura that's nothing you should see what she typed earlier!
Old 05-27-2006, 03:28 PM
Elite Fan

hotness!

where's the Bobsessors?
Old 05-27-2006, 03:29 PM
Loyal Fan

*Edited for content.* , jeje, it`s funny
Old 05-27-2006, 03:30 PM
Master Fan

Oh yeah, I forgot to post the sotry...duh. BTW Chrissy, did you research hotels? Where are we staying? I'm writing that part right now...

Full stoy -

Okay, you are in a big line at a premiere, looking really gorgeous, and Robert walks by. All the other girls are screaming their heads off. Robert looks your way. He looks directly at you, and he's so close you could touch him. Instead of making an ass of yourself and screaming like everyone else, you meet his eyes, and smile confidently. He smiles back, leans in like he is going to sign a piece of paper for you, and says in a low voice, "Want to have dinner with me?"

You don't answer, but take the pen in your hand and write your cell number on the little piece of paper you had intended him to sign. Ironic. You hand it to him still smiling slightly and he takes it. He leans away and winks at you, then keeps walking toward the building, smiling and waving for the cameras. It all happened so fast. "How did I swing that?" you think to yourself.

The premiere goes by in kind of a blur. You were lucky enough to have good seats, but to be honest; you didn't really see much of the movie. You just keep seeing him winking at you and you get a tingling feeling all over your body. You put your hand to your neck as though you could touch the place his breath hit when he spoke. The movie is over, and the lights are coming up. You don't know what to do next, but you get up and head for the exits slowly, like everyone else.

You reach the exit and feel the warm night air on your skin. You can't stop smiling. You are clutching your cell phone like it's a roll of thousand dollar bills. You make your way free of the group as fast as you can and start heading for your car, which is parked a few blocks away. You are grinning, watching your feet as you walk along the sidewalk. You wonder what you will say when you see him and you hope you won't do something stupid. But your worries are nothing compared to the euphoria you feel. Robert Pattinson asked you to dinner. Just as you are mulling this fact over for the thousandth consecutive time, your cell phone rings.

Your heart stops on the spot. You feel like you are going to tip over, but you control yourself. You let it ring twice, just for good measure, then you pick it up.
"That was quick." you say conversationally, as though it were you best friend calling.
"Well I didn't want to keep you waiting." he says, laughing naturally. "So, dinner. What's good here?"
"Hmm…How do you feel about Italian food?" you say.
"Italian food just so happens to be my favorite thing in the world." he says matter-of-factly.
"Well that makes two of us!" you chime happily.

"So Italian food it is." You say. "Um, where are you?"
It suddenly occurs to you that in order to have dinner with Robert Pattinson, you have to find Robert Pattinson first.
"Hi." says the phone, and a voice behind you. You turn around and Robert is standing in front of you. You jump and inhale sharply. You put your hand on your chest and exhale. You put your phone down.
"Sorry," he says, laughing slightly. "I didn't mean to scare you."
"It's okay." You say, smiling. "Wait a minute," you say in mock accusation. "have you been following me?"
"Chasing you is more likely. I saw you leaving and tried to catch up, but you were gone before I could get to you. Luckily, you weren't hard to find again. You sort of stand out." he says smoothly, grinning.

"Ha, you're not exactly a wallflower yourself..." You say, blushing in spite of yourself.

*Note, obviously in a normal fantasy he would say something along the lines of, "So, what's you name?" And you would tell him. But since this is a community fantasy, we'll just leave that part out and you can insert it for yourself.*

You realize that you have been staring at each other for at least 10 seconds and think it's time to say something. Apparently he realizes it too.
"So, food!" He says jovially.
"Yes! Um, how do you want to get there?" You say, wondering what kind of car Robert has.
"Well, see the thing is, we could take a limo, but then we'd have people following us around everywhere. And I don't exactly take my car on the plane with me from England...so, what if we take your car, and you can pick the songs? Is that horribly, er, immasculine of me? Asking you out and then taking your car?"

"Just a little, but I'll forgive you." You say, winking. You turn around and motion for him to follow you. He is at your side and you walk towards the corner your car is parked on. The two of you chat while you walk, and before you know it, you are standing in front of your car. You hand the keys to Robert.
"Me? I'm terrible at driving on the wrong side of the road. I mean the right side. I mean, you know what I mean." He says, rolling his eyes at himself.
"Well then it will be an adventure!" You say assuredly.
He laughs..."Okay, your funeral..."
"Our funeral."

You prance around to the passenger side of the car, grinning stupidly. You pop the door open and hop in to find Robert putting the key into the ignition. He turns the car on and just sits there, staring ahead blankly.
"Um, Robert, the car doesn't drive itself..." you comment lightly.
"Yeah, I know. I'm just trying to picture myself staying on this side of the road..." he mutters vaguely.
You chuckle. "Well just try to do everything opposite what you would normally do, and try not to hit any pedestrians...."
"Okay, I think I can handle that..." he says, looking at you and smiling. "Ready?"
You smile back at him, knowing it's useless to try to keep a straight face. "Ready when you are, Skippy!"

The car is moving forward, and then it's not. And then it is. You feel like you’re in a car with someone who can't drive a stick shift. You look over at Robert, who has a look of deep concentration on his face. You look back at the road. You realize there is absolutely no reason he should be throwing on the breaks like this. You start laughing.
"Don't laugh at me!" He says, laughing. "This was your idea, remember?"
"This is an automatic, Robert. the road is clear, try to keep a consistent speed..." You shake your head, smiling.
"I am trying, but every time I get going I keep picturing my self having to turn and I panic!"
"Well don't worry, I'll tell you when to turn, okay?"
"Yeah...you must think I'm the biggest geek..." He says, going a little pink.
"Well, yes. " You say. "But geekiness is oddly sexy on you..." You raise your eyebrows and smile at him devilishly.
"Yes well, we all have our moments..." he says equally smoothly, winking again.
It's so hot when he does that...

It is so easy to talk to him. You sit in your seat wondering what you were so nervous about. You feel so comfortable with him. This is what all dates should be like; Fun, adventurous, with awkward, geeky little moments and lots of laughs. You look over at Robert who is still concentrating on the road. You stare at him for a few seconds, trying to take in just how hot he is and just how lucky you are. He doesn't take his eyes off the road, but he smiles and says, "Why are you staring at me?"
"No reason." you say. You look back at the road. Robert is driving smoothly and steadily. "Just admiring your driving skills."
"Ha! Well, I have a good teacher..." he says.
"Can't argue with that." You agree.
"I'm uh, sure there are lots of things you could teach me..." He says, glancing at you suggestively.
You grin in spite of yourself. You look him in the eyes and say, "I just might take you up on that."
"I'm counting on it."

“Okay, you’re going to turn right in a few blocks, so be ready for it.” You say. Sounding as though this is a grave situation and he will need all the time he can get to prepare.
“I’m ready, just say when.” He mutters, but he doesn’t sound like he’s quite listening to you. He has a sort of private smile on his face and you have a sneaking suspicion that he is mulling over in his mind the lessons he would like to take from you.
“Right up here…” you say, pointing to the upcoming corner.
“Uh huh…” He mutters, but the car isn’t slowing down.
”Robert!” You say loudly as the car goes sailing past the turn.
”Oh!” He hays, finally catching up with the moment. He slams on the breaks. Your head lurches forward and you hear him laughing. You snort loudly as the car comes to a halt and start laughing with him…”Um, maybe I should drive…”
”Good idea…” He says, nodding his head.

Three minutes later the two of you have switched places and the car is moving again. You flip a U and within a few seconds you are back on course. “So,” you say, in the voice of a tour guide, “along this road we have several establishments serving food of an Italian nature.”
“How will I choose..?” he says almost seriously.
”That place is good.” You say, pointing off to the left.
”Then that place it is!” He says, nodding his head once.
You make a left turn into the driveway and pull of to the side to let the valet take the car. You hop out and hand the man in the black tux your keys. You wait for Robert to come around to your side of the car. He has a charming smile on his face as he offers you his arm. You take it, grinning.
”Shall we go?” He asks.
”Yes we shall.” you say, letting him lead you toward the door.

You reach the door Robert opens it for you. It is a very nice restaurant, which is fitting considering that you and Robert are both wearing premiere clothes. The host smiles at you and leads you to a table near the back corner of the restaurant. You sit down and Robert sits opposite you. You look into his gorgeous eyes and wonder how you are going to keep yourself composed through an entire meal, face to face with him. You already feel your face heating up, and you are trying not to grin like a maniac. He doesn’t seem to mind though. He smiles back at you completely unabashedly. After a few long moments of this, the waiter comes and hands you both a menu. You look over it and after careful consideration you order. “I’ll have the Shrimp Penne with marinara sauce, and a coke.” The waiter writes it down on his little pad, and then looks at Robert. Robert looks at you, smiling, and says, “Interesting combination…I’ll have the same.”

You both fold up your menus and hand them to the waiter. He promises to return soon with your food. You and Robert talk easily for a little while about common interests and goals. You find you have very similar senses of humor. Then you start the ‘favorite game.’ Favorite food? Favorite song, movie, place…etc. After a while of this you the two of you start asking deeper questions.
“So, do you look for in your ideal guy?” he says seriously.
”Hmmm. Strength, ambition, intelligence, independence…good sense of humor…You?”
”I like that.” He says. “I like a girl who knows what she wants. I actually look for those same things.”
You smile at him. “Well then, there’s just one thing left.”
”What’s that?” He says curiously.
”One more quality I look for.”
“Which is?”
”A really tight ass.”
Robert chokes a mouthful of coke, and it takes him a good 30 seconds to stop laughing and clean his face off.

“Awesome.” He says, still chuckling. “Well, I’m pretty sure I fit that criteria. From the looks of it, so do you.” He gives you another suggestive smile and you laugh loudly.
”Well, aren’t we forward…”
“Yes we are.”
There is an awkward but lovely silence that follows in which the two of you smile at each other, and then burst out laughing again. The waiter shows up with your food and you both thank him.
”Nice work!” He exclaims. “This is fantastic.”
The two of you spend the next hour eating, talking and laughing. At one point he sticks green beans in his mouth, and asks you if he has anything in his teeth. The conversation flows and the time flies. When you are both completely full, he asks for the check and hands the waiter his card.
”So, what now?” He asks you. “I don’t know about you, but I can think of a lot more things we can do.”
”Do?” you say, raising your eyebrows. “I like the sound of that…”
You both laugh comfortably.
”We should do something random.” He says.
”Like what?” You ask.
”Like…bowling, or swimming. Or bowling while swimming.”

“Ha.” You say. “We could always just drive around and turbo-blast the Village People.”
“YYYY-M-C-A!” Robert appropriately chimes in.
”Exactly. No, I don’t know. Let’s just go shell hunting or something.” You say simply.
”Shell hunting?” He says, looking at you interestedly.
”Yeah, you know, hunting for shells.”
”Yes I gathered that. What exactly does shell hunting consist of?” He says, sounding amused.
“Nothing really. You bring a bag along and pick up all the little shells you find. What do you think?” you ask.
“Hey, anything that lets me go barefoot is fine by me.” He says, clapping his hands together once. “Let’s do it.”

A short car ride and one loud Village People song later, the two of you arrive at the beach parking lot. There are a few other cars parked there. You look out and see what looks like a bonfire a couple of hundred yards away. You thank God privately for inventing fire as a means to keep other people occupied. "Well here we are." You say. You look over at Robert to find him removing his expensive shoes and tossing them onto your passenger seat. You do likewise. The two of you make your way down the little path towards the surf, holding on to each other for support, placing your feet carefully one after the other, so avoid little thorns. You get down to the soft sand and straighten yourself up. Robert walks down to the line where the sand starts to turn damp. You follow him. The two of you walk along, talking and laughing, occasionally bending down to pick up a shell you see. It is warm out and you are having a blast. Robert seems to be having just as much fun.

You stop and turn to face Robert. “So,” you say, looking at him mischievously. “Remember earlier when I was mentioning the qualities I look for in a guy?”
“Yeah?” He says, looking as though he is wondering where this is going.
”Well I have this thought that I can’t get out of my head. It involves your tight ass. And me slapping it.” You say in a perfectly serious voice. But you are smiling like crazy.
Robert bursts out laughing and then looks at you appraisingly. “Hmm, let’s make a deal. You can slap my ass if I can grab yours.”

“Deal!” You say happily.
Robert goes first. He pulls you to him and goes for it with both hands.
“Aah that tickles!” You say, involuntarily jerking away. “Okay my turn!” you say excitedly. “Turn around.”
He grins and rolls his eyes as he turns. You look down at your target and know your life has led you to this moment. Your face almost breaks from smiling as your hand connects with his butt.
”Whooo!” He says loudly as you hit him. He turns around again to face you and you see that his smile is as big as yours and you both start laughing heartily.

“Let me go again!” Robert says to you, reaching around you toward your butt.
”No!” You say, turning around so that he can’t. “You had your shot!”
”Well I want another one.” He says, trying again to grab you.
You turn away again. This continues and pretty soon he is chasing you and you are running, laughing. You start running toward the water and he catches you just as your ankles get wet. You feel his hand on your butt and you jump. You try to run again and he grabs you, both arms around you from behind. You reach down and try to splash him. He gets a little wet and let’s go.
”Hey! None of that!” He yelps.
”Okay okay, truce?”
”Truce.” He says, as he reaches for your outstretched hand. But as he grabs it he reaches down and splashes you with the other hand.
You scream and retaliate. Within about 15 seconds Robert is soaked. (you are the far superior splasher)

“Ah! Look at me, my shirt is totally wet!” He whines cutely.
”Oh wah!” You say, mocking him.
Robert laughs again. “If I wear a wet shirt I’m going to be cold!”
“Well then take your shirt off!” You say as though this was the most obvious and natural solution in the world.
Robert grins a wide grin and say “why don’t you take my shirt off for me?”
You bite your bottom lip as you stare at the skin you can see through he wet shirt.
”Hmmhmm…okay.” You say stupidly as you move closer to him. He stands there smiling hotly as you unbutton his shirt, one at a time, top to bottom. You slide the shirt off his shoulders and enjoy the way your fingers graze his skin. The shirt falls to the sand as you stand there. You realize just how close to him you are and you let out a little nervous laugh.

You can actually feel the warmth coming from his skin. You are just inches from him, head to toe. You go very quiet as you look down at his chest. You feel electric. He isn’t saying anything either. You can’t stop yourself as you let your fingers trace the lines on his abdomen. He stands there, silent, breathing, as you put your hands on his arms, then his back. You finally look up at his face, but you can’t quite meet his eyes because yours are still looking at his lips. You stare at his lips, parted and heavy, as you feel his arms go around your waist. And then he is kissing you.

Just how long the kiss goes on, you aren’t sure. All you know is that if it weren’t for feel of his hands on the small of your back, the heat emanating from his fingertips, making you skin come alive, you’d be having an out of body experience. Your open mouths are connecting lightly, and your lips are creating magic. For what could be forever, he holds your body to his. You don’t notice the waves coming in around you until a particularly strong and cold wave rushes around your ankles. The two of you break away lightly, smiling. There is a light in Robert’s eyes that you suspect he probably sees in yours.

He pulls his body away from you but lets his hand catch yours as it passes. He looks down at his bare chest and grins. “I’m half naked, aren’t I?”
”Yes you are.” You chuckle lightly. “But you were right, you’re going to get cold.”
”Probably.” He says, agreeing. Although it doesn’t look like he cares much.
You feel yourself shiver. “Maybe we should get back to the car.” You say.
”Why? I’m really not that cold.” He says.
”I know you’re not,” you retort. “But I am!”
”Oh!” He says, noticing the bumps on your arms. “Well I can fix that.” He pulls your upper arm gently to his lips and breaths out. You feel warm air brush your skin.
”That tickles!” You giggle. You pull your arm away from him and take off down the beach towards the car. You look back over your shoulder to see Robert picking up his still semi-wet shirt off the sand then chasing after you, grinning cutely.

Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsingr
Laura that's nothing you should see what she typed earlier!
Well then guide me into the right direction baby....cause i want more.

ETA: Never mind
Master Fan

I will fix the title if Sam says it's okay.

Jess does the research, she's got everything set but are we staying in the hotel for the whole summer?
Old 05-27-2006, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

I just posted the whole story Laura.

Hotels Chrissy?
Old 05-27-2006, 03:31 PM
Elite Fan

it's the Royalton Hotel!
Old 05-27-2006, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

Awesome. Yeah, I think we're staying for the summer, and we've been here already for about 3 weeks. (That's how we know where the good restaurants and beaches are)

Is the Royalton Hotel nice? Where is it located? And did you research beaches?
Old 05-27-2006, 03:36 PM
Elite Fan

i got a name of a restaurant in mind... it's called Serendipity. it's a regualr restaurant. and their specialties are desserts. besides, i'm not really into fancy restaurants. cause i'm cool like that.

and for the beach, why not East Hampton Beach. from what i've heard, it's very gorgeous.

Royalton Hotel. i've heard great things about it.

Last edited by Sark and Draco Lover; 05-27-2006 at 07:32 PM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top