Old 05-15-2006, 07:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Shiri's Wardrobe and Accessories Discussion

Shiri's Wardrobe and Accessories Discussion

Last edited by azure angel; 11-05-2020 at 05:08 PM
LeeNeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 11:35 PM
Supreme Fan

That purse is gorgeous!! It is really compact, yet big enough to fit the essentials!
Dalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 08:08 AM
Loyal Fan

hahaha. My favorite purse! I treat that purse like my baby.

It actually doesn't fit much at all. I can pretty much only fit my wallet and my cell phone in it, only because i have a small cell phone.

btw...that picture looks a lot like a fake one.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:53 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behrsgirl1230
hahaha. My favorite purse! I treat that purse like my baby.

It actually doesn't fit much at all. I can pretty much only fit my wallet and my cell phone in it, only because i have a small cell phone.

btw...that picture looks a lot like a fake one.
Yes I love that bag as well!! I am saving up to get it! It's the first Louis V that I actually like! It's so classic looking! I love it in black and I love the design of it and how it can be a clutch and a purse. I love bags and I have to say as far as bags go over all it is a great bag! I can't wait to save up enough and finally get it!

Kristen I agree it does look fake. The zipper is silver and on the real one it is gold. Plus I wouldn't trust anything on Ebay esp LV related you are probably getting a fake if you get it on Ebay!

Oh and Shiri has awesome jewerly as well. I love the vintage necklace she had in Roswell for Heart Of Mine and how she wore it to the Saved permier. I love that necklace! It is so unique and differnet!!

Great thread guys good idea for starting this thread so we can talk about the lovely Miss Shiri Appleby's syle and accessories!

Hope all is well. Keep on dreaming.

Love,
Erin
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Roswell 10/2/00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 09:19 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Offical Louis Vuitton websight in case you want to check out the epi leather clutch/ purse for yourself!

www. louisvuitton .com

Another photo of the bag but in blue

Enjoy!

Love,
Erin
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 05-17-2006, 06:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Look at the ads by Google at the top of this thread.
Old 05-17-2006, 06:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeNeh
hahahah thats crazy!
Old 05-17-2006, 08:29 PM
Supreme Fan

Oh the blue one is much nicer, IMO. Although, you would need a complementary dress for it. Shiri's black dress goes perfectly with the black version of the purse.
Dalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeNeh
They freak me out.

Anyhoo, love this idea.

I the LV clutch. I like how Shiri went for LV

I also liked the white jacket/blue jeans combo that she wore for a premiere as well
Just Peachy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 08:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Peachy.
They freak me out.

Anyhoo, love this idea.

I the LV clutch. I like how Shiri went for LV

I also liked the white jacket/blue jeans combo that she wore for a premiere as well
I think you mean these pictures...

I think I am the only one who don't like LV. In general I don't like brand names. It's for me too mainstream.

Last edited by BKay; 05-18-2006 at 12:08 PM
BKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 09:40 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKay
I think you mean this pictures...

I think I am the only one who don't like LV. In general I don't like brand names. It's for me too mainstream.
oh man, I'm hooked on designers! The clutch in the top picture looks like it's either Gucci or Chanel. I can't tell. Anyone have a program where you can zoom in on certain things in pictures?
Old 05-18-2006, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Candyman-
Oh the blue one is much nicer, IMO. Although, you would need a complementary dress for it. Shiri's black dress goes perfectly with the black version of the purse.
They have the bag in Black,brown,blue,red, and even yellow. Personally I like the black one the best!

Kbay I agree with you about desinger bags however if I see something that I like I would get it. I love Coach and have a Coach wallet and I have Coach bags as well. LV I am not a big fan of it depends on the style and design of the bag and what not however I love Shiri's black bag. I fell in love with it when I saw she had it in Boston! It is the first LV bag I actually liked! And now I am saving up for it. It is so classy looking and just my style as well.

Kristen I loved Shiri's white Coach bag she had on set of The Killing Floor! I also tried to enlarge the photo on my computer but it came out blurry maybe someone can help us out. that bag is so cute as well.

I love her white jacket in those photos and that piece of jewerly is to die for!

I LOVE that necklace from heart Of Mine it is so unique and one of a kind!! I love interesting jewerly!! I wonder who the desinger was for that necklace?

I love this thread!!

Hope all is well. Keep on dreaming.

Love,
Erin
Old 05-18-2006, 12:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Okay that is the bag in large.

I hope it's big enough

well it's just my opinion that we can spend all the money and more things, what is really important. I mean the Designers and every brand name should pay the consumers money, because the consumers did for them always good surreptitious advertising.
Old 05-18-2006, 12:29 PM
Loyal Fan

yeah that looks like Gucci
Old 05-18-2006, 01:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

The expert speaks